One Night Stands

b6bloke

Going off the back of Dantes thread on shagging/not shagging his ex I wondered what peoples thoughts were on One night stands?

Do you prefer them?

Do you prefer meaningfull sex?

Is the sex better?

do you practice safe sex?

Do you have a f**k Buddy?

Is a one night stand more about bragging rights to mates and a good boost to the esteem?

If yes to any of the above why?

1. No!

2. Absolutely.

3. With meaningful sex, always.

4. Yes.

5. No.

6. Ummm. What? I don't see how anyone would perceive that having sex with someone who afterwards doesn't want to see you again, would be a self esteem boost! You boys are mental.

6. Ummm. What? I don't see how anyone would perceive that having sex with someone who afterwards doesn't want to see you again, would be a self esteem boost! You boys are mental.

We dont see why anybody would need to own 27 pairs of shoes when they only have one pair of feet. :mrgreen:

A girls sleeps with 10 blokes in 12 months...she's a slag.

A boy sleeps with 10 girls in 2 months...he's a hero.

Not my view Laura, but that is pretty much 'it' in a nutshell.

Do you think if you went upto 20 girls on a night out in say Magaluf, and asked them outright if they wanted sex that you would get any joy?

Im guessing you would get at least 1 who was up for it.

I think you could probably just stand there staring blankly and get offered sex in Magaluf

1. No.

2. Yes.

3. Depends.

4. Yes.

5. I bloody wish.

6. Can be a self esteem boost/confidence boost if you've hit hard times in that respect, but I'd say more than bragging rights (though it also could be, especially in a 'lads' situation) it's just a simple pleasure.

Do you think if you went upto 20 girls on a night out in say Magaluf, and asked them outright if they wanted sex that you would get any joy?

Im guessing you would get at least 1 who was up for it.

Funny you should say that, a mate of mine, in Magaluf, very late/early, wasted, goes up to this complete stunner who he hasn't spoken to in his life and asks her if she fancies going back to his hotel for some loving. she said yes. It was quite incredible. :lol:

He's a decent looking chap but nothing special :oops:

Do you prefer them? No

Do you prefer meaningfull sex? Thats like asking would you like to eat this cake or that dog shit. Of course.

Is the sex better? On a One Night Stand, no. Never.

do you practice safe sex? When I've done it.... yes.

Do you have a f**k Buddy? Have had in the past and it ended much much worse than any of my previous relationships.

Is a one night stand more about bragging rights to mates and a good boost to the esteem? Yes more about bragging rights.

Only ever had one (well, technically two but they were both with the same women).

Shortly after I found out my first serious girlfriend (of 3 years at the time) was a two-timing whorebag from the planet Harpion V, one of my work colleagues (Sarah, 28, bisexual single mother-of-two) offered to set me up on a blind-date with one of her younger friends (I was a naïve 20 year-old) to cheer me up. This "blind-date" was masqueraded under the guise of a work outing to which this girl (Alex, I think her name was. Was a looong time ago) was invited. 'Twas a group of 5 of us in total.

All did not go particularly to plan, as it transpired that Alex was also bisexual and had a bit of a thing for Sarah. Subsequently, the evening took an interesting twist when (after much imbibing) both girls went off to the ladies' restroom of Lloyd's and apparently *ahem* had some finger-based fun together (and I do not mean a spirited game of thumb war).

I'd resigned myself to failure, and the group eventually split off their seperate ways home as the evening came to a close. Sarah said I could crash back at hers as I was a bit piddly. When we got there, she was very apologetic about the whole thing. I started to put my head down on the sofa but she invited me upstairs (I probably should have twigged what was happening at this point, but I was young and drunk and it still all seemed perfectly innocent). Next thing I knew we were in her bed, and after an inevitable kiss I experienced what I can only describe through quoting the movie Heat; "the monster **** of my young life".

She had the next day off work, so I popped round as soon as I finished my shift with the intention of dissecting and discussing the previous night's antics, and wound up enjoying round two (sober this time!). After that, we never really spoke of it again and fell out of touch a few years after.

I'll always have fond memories, though I'm happily in a commited relationship now but even if I was single I wouldn't go out looking for one-night stands, I'd always much rather be in a solid relationship (and I most definitely wouldn't go anywhere near ex's).

Â