Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

maybe he doesn't deserve a place on the team but i fear no-one would choose Herd and Heskey over Bannan and Nzogbia right now!

can't believe how little faith McCleish has in his players that we go away to Spurs and he shits himself and puts out 6 defenders, maybe he will take off Gabby and Bent and play Clark and Beye up front!

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is as bad as Houllier jizzing himself into another cardiac arrest at Anfield last season. How can anyone at the club vindicate this? We're still losing 2-0 with 8 defensive players on the pitch. McLeish is not the man for us, his footballing mentality stinks. I thought the only reason he played defensively at Blues was because he didn't have our attacking quality in his squad.

Whilst he is in charge my passion for Villa is being tested. It's just horrible negative shit, the sort of shit you do after eating 1Kg of raw jelly.

Smells like man city all over again. Clark was sent in to the lions just like cuellar today. Then Ginger mac justifies why Collins or Hutton are playing every game, I am being cynical but it's the only explanation I can dream up. I want MacLeish out tonight, he's a shit football manager!

cant believe he persists with collins. the guy has always been shit, always out of position, always making mistakes. even when our defence had that good season he was the worst player, its just all his errors were covered up by the others who were always bailing him out. and now that isnt happening he is being exposed for what he is - a rubbish defender

How far and how fast we are falling.

i think we are going to do a Leeds but WITHOUT the good bit........

Ok we wont go down, Bolton Wigan and Blackburn appear more shot than us. But only just.

A 10 man defence against Spurs ? Crap crap crap.

so far so good,

heskey been **** useless winning the odd header miles from any other player means **** all something a 5 year old could predict

playing hutton on right midfield has been less than useless, no tackles no passes nothing but a player out of form and out of position - a 5 year old could predict

herd will get sent off because you can see he is getting **** off with retards like heskey just standing there looking at the ball rather than trying to put a foot in so is trying to cover too much ground and set an example that we should stick are foot in

this ginger bell - ended fuckwitted tw@ has not got a **** clue how to set up a team

thanks faulkner for listening to fergie who wanted his mate to have a job, **** prick

we will be lucky to stay up with this sort of **** shit week in week out

again something 80% of us predicted when the cvnt was brought in

WTF was Bent doing when he stopped playing as he was in alone on Freidel? No flag, no whistle, but he gives up. He should be benched for that, in all honesty.
My eyes nearly popped out of my skull there. I may not agree with the benching but that was atrocious from Bent. Who assumes they're offside and stops when they're one on one with no whistle?

Right, its taken this long, but i don't think I can hold onto it much longer.

I **** HATE MCLEISH.

I hate that he has turned us into a bunch of non descript, non interested, non competative , non entities.

we are shite.full stop.

Non of this bollocks about selling our best players, or working with his hands tied, the fact is he is negative, boring and clueless

We no longer know HOW to compete.

The sooner that Lerner realises this and sacks the buffoon the better.

I fear it will be too late though.