Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

This is so woeful. Better loosing 10-0 by having a proper go for it than sitting back and go for a goalless draw. Whats even worse is that when we first do that, our useless CBs cant mark out men in the box, whats going on??

AM out! please!

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 defenders and not one putting in tackles, how do premiership players not understand the doubling up concept, thats what your there to do hutton you bellend, everyone except herd is just watching them play and even when possession is won in midfield forwards are dropping deep and creating nothing,

Id haul any of hutton, heskey, bent, or collins to be honest, all dreadful

I can't believe how bad Collins is, take a look at the 1st goal and watch him appeal for offside. **** clueless.

Yeah he really is a **** joke. How he gets payed to do what he does is beyond ridiculous.

When we brought AM on I wasn't a fan but I thought give him a go and let see what he can do.

Well what he can do it isolate the most natural gifted goal scorer we have had for years.

Continue to play Captain wonderful even though he hasn't got the legs to kick up with the modern day athletes.

Player a central defender who is so whoafully about of form and looks like he is going to give them a goal every time he is involved.

He has removed all the creativity we had on the field(not all his fault with players leaving).

Puts out a team who is supposed to be able to defend but can't aginst decent opposition.

If this is how it is going to continue throughout the season we will certainly be a bottom half the table team. I would think bottom seven; I don't think we will be relegated because of the crap below us.

I look at Liverpool and watch their game yesterday. They were away against a good team and they went for it. They played to their strengths, while ee just sit back hope we win the ball and catch them on the break. It is really bad to watch and I wish AM changes something quickly. We have had a two week window to prepare for this and it looks like he through the team together yesterday.

2nd half

Given

Hutton

Cuellar

Dunne

Warnock

Gabby

Herd

Delph

N'zog

Bannan

Bent

Off

Collins

Petrov

Heskey

Get Collins off, Cuellar into Centre half, Hutton back in the corner and Bannan on to give us some kind of chance. Such poor defending tonight.

Mark Halsey is reffing and we cant even blame him! Noone wants to play at all. They gave up before they got on the pitch. No closing down at all.

I can't believe how bad Collins is, take a look at the 1st goal and watch him appeal for offside. **** clueless.

i know, he was even looking back towards the goal, straight at the 2 teamates on the posts and still put his hand up. comical

Myths of football number 26.

Alex McLeish will sort out the defence.

I must admit that I fell for this myth......but you only have to look at the amount of goals the noses conceded last season ....to realise it is precisley as you suggest.....a myth.