Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

"Sir Alex Ferguson wrote to me after the appointment, a proper letter, talking about his feelings about Alex. It was something you don't easily forget and it's now in a safe deposit box. Given what Sir Alex Ferguson means to the game of football, I don't think you could get many things that you would be more proud of, or reflect better on Alex McLeish."

:crylaugh:

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given

Herd Dunne Cuellar Warnock

Gardner Bannan Clarke Albrighton

Gabby Bent

Go on Randy, give me the job. I doubt I'd be much worse. **** me, anyone can take 11 decent players, play half of them out of position and turn the rest of them into clueless headless chickens who don't appear to give a shit.

"Sir Alex Ferguson wrote to me after the appointment, a proper letter, talking about his feelings about Alex. It was something you don't easily forget and it's now in a safe deposit box. Given what Sir Alex Ferguson means to the game of football, I don't think you could get many things that you would be more proud of, or reflect better on Alex McLeish."

:crylaugh:

That is embarrassing. There is no leadership at our club. You don't hear about any other clubs ranting about Sir Alex writing a letter. Pathetic.