Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I wonder if we could set a new record of having the least possesion ever? At least we would have gotten something out of the game then!..

Anyone know what the lowest percentage over 90 minutes is?

Gotta say too Heskey?! Yet again wastes a golden opportunity to level & it just baffles me how the heck he keeps getting a game? It's as good as the opposition having another central defender on.

Cuellar?! how come he is the only one trying to put through balls through? Coz he is absolutely shocking at it & every time give the ball away.

All in i thought maybe there were signs of improvement against Norwich but ...erm.. I missed the obvious..It was against Norwich.... & we had less possesion against them even!!

Shocking truly shocking.

Spurs havn't even started to play well yet thats what worries me...

Positives?!..................... Well at least Cuellar has got some game time & Herd is getting an invaluable lesson (Lets just hope he doesn't get a red this half)

Otherwise

A team of very average 2nd rate players.

Good to hear Neville commentating on Sky saying ""if Gabby has any sense he will see the likes of Young & Downing going on to better themselves at bigger clubs & realise he can do the same""

Its To**ers like him that tap our guys up on England duty when truth is if they had all stayed put for a few seasons we may well be challenging by now!

So to the 2nd half

Can't wait