Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

The value of my original Rolf Harris Stylophone has taken a bit of a fall.

Less of a hit than the 6 RH paintings of Malta my boss has stored away.

I did half jokingly offer him half price for them when the news broke, but he decided to ride the wave.

• Like 1

Rolf Harris gets sentenced about noon. Part of me feels sorry for him. He's an 84 yr old man who has done a lot of good things in his life but that can't excuse the bad stuff.

5 years 9 months will only have to serve half...

Again because he's old and a celebrity he gets less time what a farce

I think if you commit an offence in early life but only get caught later in life regardless of your age you should feel the full force of the law and be sentenced as if you were the same age when you committed the original offence

Edited by AshVilla

It is

But i think 5 years 9 months is lenient for a man who's committed 12 sex offences one on a child who was 8 years of age

His sentence was based on when the crime was committed so the 8 year old charge had a max sentence of 5 years and the others 2 years

So a maximum of 27 years inside and he gets 5 years 9 months because he's managed to get away with it for so long and he is now old and frail (Poor him)

Rolf Harris gets sentenced about noon. Part of me feels sorry for him. He's an 84 yr old man who has done a lot of good things in his life but that can't excuse the bad stuff.

Eh? Vile old word removed. I feel like another part of my innocence has been lost too.

8 years old for **** sake. Yet again I am left stunned by how many of these monsters walk around in plain sight, preying on the innocent whilst we laud them.

Disgusted. Again.

The mind boggles at how you can feel remotely sorry for a man who having enjoyed freedom, fame and fortune until the age of fortune until the age of 84 for finally having to face justice for sexually assaulting young girls including an 8 year old.

I have nothing even remotely close to sympathy for him, I couldn't give a monkeys what good he has done in his life and I struggle to imagine how that is even relevant.

Just like people like Steward Hall he is a monster that hid behind his fame, 84, 94 I couldn't careless I hope he rots.

That anyone has anything even remotely like sympathy for him disgusts me to be honest.

• Like 3

It is

But i think 5 years 9 months is lenient for a man who's committed 12 sex offences one on a child who was 8 years of age

His sentence was based on when the crime was committed so the 8 year old charge had a max sentence of 5 years and the others 2 years

So a maximum of 27 years inside and he gets 5 years 9 months because he's managed to get away with it for so long and he is now old and frail (Poor him)

How is it lenient for a man of 84. He will probably die in prison...

Â