The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely have no idea how this summer will pan out. I hope we get rid but I'm really not sure.

That said, I'm a glass half empty guy therefore for the purposes of this thread, I think he'll still be here next season :(

McLeish has tried to seperate himself from the woeful team effort that we have all witnessed for months. Sorry Alex, you're the manager so you are more responsible than anyone else for the mess that your team is now in.

Man up, accept responsibility and take the consequences which can only be THE SACK!

If I was a betting man sadly I'd have to go with Mr Black's post. But I'd think it'll be wrong not to get rid, looking at it logically. Take style of play etc out of it the negativity just isn't worth it. All these players on twitter get loads of tweets abusing Mcleish , then we have the anti-Mcleish stuff at the matches which they hear. It's too easy for them to hind behind the manager and let him take the flack. It MUST have an effect.

I don't know who would go pay to see this. We never score. We get maybe a shot or two on target each game. My interest slowly began to fade and found myself caring less and less. I didn't watch the Norwich match nor did I watch the West brom match just because I knew how poor games they would be. McLeish fields 7 defenders and we ALWAYS play terrible football. It's so unenjoyable. I only watched the tottenham match because that game caused some drama in the top 6. If McLeish stays I doubt I'll be watching Villa much. I love this team and I would stick by this team if we were relegated but it's just so dull with McLeish. At least Wigan keeps it interesting for their fan.

AVFC mystery man reckons..... Tuesday is the day we will know due to Faulkner being delayed and Lambert will be in before the end of the month. Seems pretty plusable to me!

The guy on Twitter? He said Mcleish was going last week for sure, then when he didn't, within hours of the deadline he'd given he was claiming his account had been hacked.

He's full of shit.

Yep the twitter mystery man is a nose on the wind-up, you might as well get your info from the Krulak twitter, at least that ones funny. :D

Â