The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His interview on WM sounds like he is staying, tell you what if he does, my days that will be the biggest kick in the teeth ever. I won't spend what little money I have next season to see Villa if he is in charge!

Having just listened to his interview on WM on the way back from VP he sounded 100% certain he would be here next season. He said payers are already in the pipeline and will be singed very soon after the season has ended.

I may be wrong but he was speaking like he's going to be here next season on WM just.

He's bound to, he will have taken advice from his agent and lawyer

It's all about compensation money now

What it will prove is that those planning to protest should be left to it instead of derided on here.

If we end up with McLeish again next season I am going to list them by name and ridicule them at every opportunity. :-)

It aint over till the fat ginger git has been fired.

He needs to go NOW. Next season will be exactly the same. It doesn't matter who he has in his squad we will play horrendous hoofball and hear excuse after excuse.

Lerner and Faulkner are fools if they keep this clown in charge next season.

Left the North Stand today shaking hands with as many folks in my row as I could. None have yet renewed including 2 lovely old dears who said they won't renew while he's still here. I concurred the same won't be back then driving home heard on WM his interview. He's a man whose convinced he will still be here next season. If that ain't a massive 2 fingers to the supporters I don't know what is. I'm gutted totally gutted.

The idea of McLeish staying and us having to suffer another negative, idea free, shit of a season the same as this one, only probably actually getting relegated this time, makes me want to vomit.

If he is staying next season then walking off the pitch without really clapping the fans properly at the last home game of the season is a massive "**** you" to everyone at VP today.

He should have been given a mic and made to apologise for the complete shit this season has become. Earn your £2m annual salary dickhead.

What it will prove is that those planning to protest should be left to it instead of derided on here.

If we end up with McLeish again next season I am going to list them by name and ridicule them at every opportunity. :-)

It aint over till the fat ginger git has been fired.

List them now then. The majority of your boring posts are spent scoring points off people. :yawn:

Let's just see what he does next season. 15th is only 4 places below where O'Neill finished in his first season and that was when Randy was free spending. Remember the injuries we've had this season. If we had turned just half of those draws into wins we'd be fighting for a champions league spot. Let him clear out the deadwood and make the team his own, then we'll see where we are. He gave youth a chance this season and some good players have emerged like Herd, Lichaj, Weimann and Carruthers that could be great players for us in the future.

Obviously I want him gone, but this is what people are saying. It's probably what Randy is thinking

Â