The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

He has had 20 million to spend, on top of a good mid table minimum squad

If kept Young, Friedel and Downing be a good mid-table team. 20 million was to replace them not build on them

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has had 20 million to spend, on top of a good mid table minimum squad

If kept Young, Friedel and Downing be a good mid-table team. 20 million was to replace them not build on them

He knew Young and Friedel were going when he took the job. Downing brougth the famous 50 million quote.

20 million is more than Rogers has spent at Swansea, Lambert has spent at Norwich, Jol has spent at Fulham etc etc. Need i go on. Money is not the be all and end all. 20 million was enough if spent wisely, to me, it really wasnt.

He had as much money if not more than most, he bought the players he wanted, for the formation he wanted to play and had a summer to bed them in.

Where is the "bad situation" in that?

So... AM tries to sign NZ at Blues, it is all ready to go and NZ then changes his mind and wants more money. AM walks away from him not wanting to deal with the player and is disgusted. He then signs him for Villa, can't deal with him and calls him greedy(hell Alex, how much are you being paid for your defensive SHIT?) and we lose a decent attacking threat because AM is a tool.

But NZ will get the blame, where-as when the manager had issues with the over-weight lazy egos last year (Houllier) the manager was blamed.

McLeish is untouchable. Even when he takes us down it'll be somebody elses fault.

Ha ha, the studio expert on Swedish television just said that he wondered why Aston Villa even bothered showing up today at The Emirates since we clearly wasn't even gonna give it a try. Another commentator filled in that this is how it's looked for us most of the season

Sums it up for me really...

McLeish is a shite clueless manager. Proof below

Why did he not consider starting Weimann, Garderner and NZog (we know his not injured). We then may have had some attacking threat. If it was to much for them we could have then brought on the experience and parked the bus. But hang on, McLeish don't play negative football.

Please correct me if im wrong and you still wanna defend Mc bumhole.

So much for green shoots and turning corners eh? McLeish reverts to form once again. I wonder if he's smug in his interview today eh? word removed.

I've had enough of this. He has to go in the summer. For the love of God Randy just end this **** mess and get him out.

Now it's time to give him what for. And I mean 1000000 times worse than GH got it. Today was the last straw. Do I expect us to beat arsenal? No. Do I expect us to give it a go? Hell yes.

ECK out and now. I could care less who's in next because no one could do any worse. Our squad should not be siting on 33 points IMO.

Now it's time to give him what for. And I mean 1000000 times worse than GH got it. Today was the last straw. Do I expect us to beat arsenal? No. Do I expect us to give it a go? Hell yes.

ECK out and now. I could care less who's in next because no one could do any worse. Our squad should not be siting on 33 points IMO.

Yes. He deserves the abuse. There's no excuse for this to keep on **** happening.

he wont get abuse, dont you know you arent a proper fan if you give him abuse

I quite agree, a real fan would sit back and accept the terrible situation we are in rather than show their discontent!

he wont get abuse, dont you know you arent a proper fan if you give him abuse

I quite agree, a real fan would sit back and accept the terrible situation we are in rather than show their discontent!

I think he was joking.

Â