The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

No he said it

Incredible...

So not being in the game at all for 90 mins in his head means we were in the game all the way, despite being 2-0 down, right up to the goal scored in the 91st minute.

We're in big trouble with him in charge.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't defend today from the bits I saw

The fight we have shown since the Liverpool debacle was not there today

You talking about the Liverpool debacle back in December? I haven't seen that much fight since then at all.

I can't defend today from the bits I saw

The fight we have shown since the Liverpool debacle was not there today

You talking about the Liverpool debacle back in December? I haven't seen that much fight since then at all.

Perhaps he means the fight we showed against Chelsea on 31st December. I don't recall anything since then.

Has any single person cost the midlands and the city of Birmingham more money in recent years than McLeish?

First he relegates Birmingham twice a costing them untold millions and now he's in the process of doing the same to us.

In terms of jobs, commerce, revenue and exposure he's doing as much good for the midlands as mad-cow disease did for Brittish farmers.

Don't really know how the English legislative system work but couldn't the local politicians pass a bill against him or something?

"People expected us to come here and win but we have to be realistic"

If he said that he is clueless. Arsenal are the worst they have been for years and we have beaten them in previous years!

Just shows that he set us up to defend the 0-0, like there's no point in even trying to win and it shows!

What a pissflap of a manager he is!

This just makes me more angry with Lerner.

Mcleish can say this shit and have a sly dig at the fans after fulham because he knows his job is safe.

And he knows his job is safe because lerner has no ambition for this football club anymore.

If he said that he is clueless. Arsenal are the worst they have been for years and we have beaten them in previous years!

Just shows that he set us up to defend the 0-0, like there's no point in even trying to win and it shows!

Check out the BBC interview I just posted, he plays to defend and not lose and yet thinks we can beat Chelsea, United, Spurs. :lol: I have to laugh.

Check out the BBC interview I just posted, he plays to defend and not lose and yet thinks we can beat Chelsea, United, Spurs. :lol: I have to laugh.

Yet at the same time he basically admitted Arsenal weren't beatable.

Sad to say the fans will had have the last laugh when they realise how few season ticket holders renew. It also shows how much the club has lost touch with its fan base.

QPR and Wigan (both relegation fodder in the bottom 3 places) have just beaten Liverpool in the past few days.

Let's see if Alex McLeish can inspire us to a win at Anfield on 7th April as they are obviously there for the taking.

Yet at the same time he basically admitted Arsenal weren't beatable.

He is absolutely mental, he makes no sense, blames others, falls out with members of the team, makes shocking picks for the team on match-day whilst still playing those who do nothing.

Bizarre and will cost us our status in this league.

Â