Rugby World Cup 2011

Jezza

Johnson and coaches have to go. Anyone who has any part in training a team who play in such an inept manner (passing over people's head, looking the opposite way when you're first receiver etc etc) has no place in professional rugby of any level. A number of players need to be dropped as well. Youngs, Deacon, Stevens in particular. Suspect Wilko and Shaw may retire.

Sack a manager who has just won the 6 Nations with the 4th best team?

I think it would be a mistake.

They've been poor this tournament but the standard of players England have available for selection simply aren't good enough.

If Cueto and Ashton could catch the ball rather than just watch it bounce off their chests or go over their heads, we would have taken that game.

Interesting that we had a half French touch judge, Alain Rolland.

@Runrickyrun: I dunno mate, muddled, indecisive and arguably poor team selection, better players left at home, poor tactics and failure to correct things that are obviously going wrong. There seems to be a culture of complacency in our camp, thinking if we win, it's enough, despite the negatives in our performance. Look at Wales, Gatland et al have ironed out Wales's weaknesses. In interviews we're constant bemoaning things not falling our way rather than addressing our own numerous shortcomings and realising that you create your own opportunities.

He's a living legend but he and his staff have failed to build effectively over the past 3 years.

Bon chance next weekend, mes amis.

Screw that, as a great man once said: 'You must hate a Frenchman as you do the Devil'. Next week is the only possible scenario when I will genuinely support the Taffs - unless they played the Argies at any point.

Be good for NZ to win the WC on their own turf.

Â