Rugby World Cup 2011

Jezza

Fair play, my mate who's quite high up in reffing, and a very passionate Welshman, says that he has no complaints about the red card. Said he would most certainly have been calling for it if it had been the other way round. It's a very bad decision and although I don't agree with it, I can understand the ref's thinking.

Never a yellow let alone a red i dont want any1 of these nations to win tbh, if i had to pick one even though i lived in wales and because i seen the anti English shite regular i want the French to win a little more than the welsh

Interesting, I've lived in Wales for ten years. Before living here I would have backed the Welsh. But now I want the French to hammer them.

This sending off is a bloody nightmare. I said before the game, I don't mind the result too much, as long as it's clear cut and the Welsh don't have some excuse to bang on about for years, about how hard done by they were.

Although if the thought Roland was going to be so bias, maybe they should have put in a complaint before the match.

Never a yellow let alone a red i dont want any1 of these nations to win tbh, if i had to pick one even though i lived in wales and because i seen the anti English shite regular i want the French to win a little more than the welsh

Interesting, I've lived in Wales for ten years. Before living here I would have backed the Welsh. But now I want the French to hammer them.

This sending off is a bloody nightmare. I said before the game, I don't mind the result too much, as long as it's clear cut and the Welsh don't have some excuse to bang on about for years, about how hard done by they were.

Although if the thought Roland was going to be so bias, maybe they should have put in a complaint before the match.

Had very similar experiences to both of you guys, having been to uni in Cardiff. Backing Wales for the first time ever though today... But then again I won't be too gutted if they lose :).

Â