Rugby World Cup 2011

Jezza

Looks like high tackles on England players are legal then...

Allez les bleus!

Ah the familiar position of the other home nations; eliminated so left with nobody to support but whoever's playing England! :)

Allez les bleus!

Ah the familiar position of the other home nations; eliminated so left with nobody to support but whoever's playing England! :)

And then they wonder why we feel the need to rub it in their faces when we do well in something.

Allez les bleus!

And then they wonder why we feel the need to rub it in their faces when we do well in something.

Absolutely. And we're the arrogant ones apparently. I've never seen as much self satisfaction and praise as I have from the Irish this week.

We are a team full of useless, bottling words removed with absolutely no balls for a battle. Apart from Tuilagi of course. If you can't get up for a world cup quarter final then what can you?

May as well stop watching this. England don't do comebacks.

Allez les bleus!

Absolutely. And we're the arrogant ones apparently. I've never seen as much self satisfaction and praise as I have from the Irish this week.

I'm an Aussie.

I'm sure I won't be crowing anymore after the game against the Springboks tomorrow.

England are their own worst enemies in this game.

Â