GTA 5

Genie

It's insane just how good it looks considering how humungous it is. How many discs are they going to have to put this on for the 360 version? Twenty? Think I'll have to get this on the PS3.

The run-and-gun play looked a lot more fluid too.

Absolutely insane, I can't wait for this.

PLANES!!!

I don't care about the graphics, the story, the guns, the violence, the radio stations.

I only care about the prospect of getting on a BMX and flinging myself from a mountain.

What?! Now you just be talkin' crazy.

• Like 1

Looks pretty good.

I'm interested to see precisely how the multi-protagonist thing will work - it's all well and good showing it off there, but in actual gameplay I worry that all it will do is add a layer of unneccesary complexity to scripting - the example shown there with the sniper providing cover isn't actually all that interesting. If it's generally more flexible, I'm very interested.

It looks like it'll be fun though.

I'm in.  Only question is Xbox or PS3.   I think the Xbox version is going to be three DVDs while the PS3 is on one Blu Ray. 

Rockstar confirmed it's 2 discs for Xbox, one for the mandatory 8gb install, the other for whenever you're playing.

Game looks awesome, but I'm not convinced with the multiple playable characters thing. I know damn well I'll have a favourite, and always want to be him and not switch, and if so...is the game going to punish me for that? Hm.

Oh my God.

They've answered my prayers and reformed the shooting, no more lock on!

My excitement has increased yet again!

Rockstar confirmed it's 2 discs for Xbox, one for the mandatory 8gb install, the other for whenever you're playing.

Game looks awesome, but I'm not convinced with the multiple playable characters thing. I know damn well I'll have a favourite, and always want to be him and not switch, and if so...is the game going to punish me for that? Hm.

I just want to play as Trevor... he looks like he has the potential to be the best GTA character of all time

Â