GTA 5

Genie

Also a few little bullet points of what's also in the game.

Couple of em here which sound interesting.

• An underwater ecosystem exits, "the sea is teaming with fish and sharks"
  • Treasures can be found underwater, but NPCs will be looking for them too
  • GTA 5 rewards exploration, there's no signposting underwater, so you'll have to find the treasure the hard way
  • Dives won't offer massive payoffs, but will "help grease the wheels"
  • Michael's obsession with classic films translates into in-game set pieces based on real world movies. In the demo the three characters mount a heist very similar to the one from Heat.
  • 'Mini heists' are used to teach the player about preparation. Players must secure vehicles, outfits, masks, the getaway vehicle and locations for dumping potentially damaging.
  • These build up to a bigger heist where the execution must be flawless. They'll require the right crew and players will have to decide on the cheap option, which results in less skilled people, or paying more for skilled crew members that will a larger cut.
  • Pay N Sprays can also mod cars with paint jobs, new wheels, window tints, grilles, spoilers. Upgrades to suspension, engine and brakes can also be made.
  • Weapons can also be customised with laser sights, scopes, silencers, and high capacity magazines

I love hiest missions in games. Really can't wait for this.

• Like 1

[*]These build up to a bigger heist where the execution must be flawless.

Well, we know this can't true. What's going to happen if it's not flawless? You get a 5 star wanted level, surely? It'd be a bit of a pisser if it was an auto mission failure

I know these screenshots have been 'Rolf harris'd' but if they even look half as good I'll be happy. Really cannot wait for this, I'm playing through San Andreas now in preparation and have GTA IV Complete edition ready for after. V is gonna be so huge.

Oh boy, look at those 'countryside' shots. Proper tidy.

Do you reckon there'll be tractors and combine harvesters to nick? That'd be fantastic.

Do you reckon there'll be tractors and combine harvesters to nick? That'd be fantastic.

There was a combine harvestor thing in San Andreas, so sure, why not.

I think you need to change your username or 'title' to Mrs Drippy.

Well, what it is is, as I'm not an Elf Bummer anymore, there is a vacancy for a new custom title, en't it mun? I don't have the flippin' power to change it though, so one of the boyos that can would have to do it. There's complicated.

Â