Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Was average yesterday, a couple of poor long range shots, gave away the ball for the goal, that yes, we still had time to stop, but it was a terrible ball that not only gave away possession that led to a goal, but stopped our own attack, he didn't make one pass that set anything decent up for me yesterday and we had over 20 shots. How was he not instrumental in anyone else shots other than his own long range hopeful ones. 

Worth having in the squad, we have a lot of games to play, but for me, wont ever start when everyone is fit and healthy and not been on a plane for 24 hours. 

He made a brilliant run at one stage in 1st half carrying the ball 60 yards and won us a free-kick. He showed a turn of pace I didnt think he had. He needs to be doing more stuff like that as well just make himself more relevant

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimcohen said:

yeah that was a good run, but he didnt really beat anyone, just ran forward until he ran out of ideas and luckyilly got tackled from behind. But yeah, that was his best bit and we need more, we we didnt, and havnt, ever seen it. 

Thats the way i saw it, didnt beat anyone ran forward then first obstacle came he got stuck 

On 9/12/2016 at 12:22, Demitri_C said:

Thats the way i saw it, didnt beat anyone ran forward then first obstacle came he got fouled

Fixed. 

I'm willing to cut the lad some slack. As 4th choice. 

He played well in the first half, got stuck in and kept us in the driving seat. Faded in the second, but overall much improved IMO. 

Just now, Keyblade said:

Okay now that's going too far

I dont think it is I agree with him

27 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Fixed. 

I'm willing to cut the lad some slack. As 4th choice. 

He played well in the first half, got stuck in and kept us in the driving seat. Faded in the second, but overall much improved IMO. 

He was going absolutely nowhere. Much improved? i don't recall him doing absolutely anything for the rest of the game apart for aiming for the moon with his shots.

Don't rate him at all, I don't care if hasn't played for us before he has a lot of experience in this league and has failed thus far,  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

He is absolutely atrocious. What Forest fans saw in him I'll never know. 

Careful that accusation could come back and haunt us. they could level examples back at us.

Edited by TRO

• 3 weeks later...

I have been massively disappointed in him. From what I have been told by Forest fans I expected him to at the very least be adequate if not good. 

Hopefully another manager can get more out of him. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â