Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

I like the guy, he has potential, but heard he has constant back problems which are ruling him out of games. If this is the case he's hardly a great signing.

He had a cyst in his back that wasn't discovered for some time,now recovered completely

I like the guy, he has potential, but heard he has constant back problems which are ruling him out of games. If this is the case he's hardly a great signing.

He had a cyst in his back that wasn't discovered for some time,now recovered completely

How do you know that? Are you connected to him?

He obviously cast out his wide net for info

• Like 2

He obviously cast out his wide net for info

:)

Bloody hell. I was slacking off at work when an ad on this page started blasting. Nearly got an earful. Blamed it on my iphone.

Hope Gardner stays. I want to believe he still has potential.

As far as I can see he has no drive to make it as a footballer seems happy to pose around and put up pics of himself on Instagram

Dont put instagram photos up being happy when your injured and hoping for a new contract !?!?!

Randy Lerner might go make selfies, and send an unhappy face through snapchat and hashtag #WeGoAgain

;)

Â