Barclays Fantasy League: VillaTalk Championship 11/12

GarethRDR

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The captain is a big thing. Therefore there is a huge chunk of fortune involved in this. If your captain does well then you get loads of points. If he doesn't then you don't. Somehow I keep choosing the wrong captain...

Hello ..

First week I were bad somehow .. just 41 points !

this week somehow I'm better .. thanks to Bent my captain and after that Suarez ..

Now I'm waiting for my 4 players that didn't play yesterday .. Cahill and 3 from the Citizens .. Kompany .. Yaya Toure .. Aguero ..

Hopefully I could get more than 20 points from them .. though it's hard !

2 of my sub defenders (cheapest I could find, just to make up the numbers) scored this weekend - Taylor and De Laet. Neither of them are in my team though :bang:

Vorm, De Leat, Simpson and Long on my bench! thats 35 points between them

So if Bale and Young get less than 9 points between them today, my 4 subs will have outscored by first 11!

49 points again (so far) I do have Modric in my team who won't play tonight (actually he probably will given Redknapp's preponderance for telling the truth) so that should

give me one more point as my subs are all one pointers this week.

I think 50 this week is better than 50 last week from what I've seen. And I appear to have risen to the giddy heights of 77th (equal) in the VT league

My team selection was spot on really for maximising points though I relived Bent of the captaincy and gave it to Aguero :bang: That was my one error and it cost me 10 points. Apart from that none of my subs scored higher than the selected players

How, how the fun is everyone scoring such crazy points? 136? WTF? You guys firing narrow salvoes that are paying off? You are all bastards and I hate you.

I must point out that my team had own goals, non shows and injuries galore this week; 34 points. Next week I will rule you all.

Â