GarethRDR

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah sweet.

Hammered the transfers.

Lining up with:

Hart, Smalling, Kompany, Alex, Enrique, Kalou, Zog, Downing, Suarez, Bent and Aguero.

Subs only cost 16.5m on the subs of Reo-Coker, Hurst (WBA), Ferguson (Newcastle) and Bogdan.

Rumours circulating round my work from people who complained about the site melting down and not being able to do any transfers on Saturday morning are that they will be giving people a free transfer wildcard this week. Unconfirmed though!

Right I'm confused. My team lines up 4-4-2 but because of non playing players it now seemed to line up 3-5-2 (for which Im rather grateful considering I couldn't log in to change things about as I'd wanted) but that begs the question, can I change my formation, they've changed it for me this week but is it possible to do this on a regular basis?

Because of the line up changes I now have 46 points for the week, which is rather better than the 32 I thought I had yesterday (as Silva was still on the bench as I was unable to put him in the team due to the server meltdown)

Right I'm confused. My team lines up 4-4-2 but because of non playing players it now seemed to line up 3-5-2 (for which Im rather grateful considering I couldn't log in to change things about as I'd wanted) but that begs the question, can I change my formation, they've changed it for me this week but is it possible to do this on a regular basis?

It will automatically change your formation depending on the order of your substitutes. (ie If one of your defenders was out they will be replaced by your first choice sub, which would have been a midfielder.)

Yes you can change your formation, just swap one of your defenders with your midfield substitute before the start of gameplay in your my team page.

OK why are my transfers making me lose points this week? Is this something that will be sorted out and I should continue or should I wait until something else happens?

All transfer point deductions are going to be restored by midnight tonight apparently.

OK why are my transfers making me lose points this week? Is this something that will be sorted out and I should continue or should I wait until something else happens?

All transfer point deductions are going to be restored by midnight tonight apparently.

So thats a go ahead and do them now?

Â