Barclays Fantasy League: VillaTalk Championship 11/12

GarethRDR

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres to hit the goal trail, looked sharp against Stoke and should find the back of the net against Baggies, also Carroll will rape Arsenal as they are shite at the back and struggle with set-pieces, Adam with the assists.

*im taking this way too seriously! :lol:

*im taking this way too seriously!

I paid €10 to enter another private league last night. Shit just got real. There's money involved now!!

I'm hoping Downing gets the assists for 'plop :mrgreen:

*im taking this way too seriously!

I paid €10 to enter another private league last night. Shit just got real. There's money involved now!!

I'm hoping Downing gets the assists for 'plop :mrgreen:

Adam takes the corners & free-kicks....make the change Brian.... :)

I'm in with my team again consisting completely of ex Villa players:

Friedel/Sorenson

Hughes/Bardsley/Cahill/Knight/Shorey

Young/Milner/Barry/Reo-Coker/Downing

Sturridge/Crouch/Moore

got a cool £10m left in the bank

Nice approach.

Hmmm can't decide between O'hara or Silva for my final midfield place for the weekend. Silva obviously would the better option on paper but I can see Bolton keeping citeh quiet. Whereas Wolves v Fulham is the sort of game I can see O'hara having a stormer in. Decisions decisions.

Hmmm can't decide between O'hara or Silva for my final midfield place for the weekend. Silva obviously would the better option on paper but I can see Bolton keeping citeh quiet. Whereas Wolves v Fulham is the sort of game I can see O'hara having a stormer in. Decisions decisions.

Ive gone for Dempsey, Adam, Silva, Yaya.

I think Man City will prove too strong, Fulham should see off Wolves, and Adam will supply Carroll with the assists because Liverpool will batter Arsenal from set-pieces.

Just noticed that Micheal Bradley's still listed as a villa player on there and has been chosen by 0.3% of teams.

Anyways my decisions been made for me as Arteta is out so it's O'hara and Silva. Until I change my mind again that is.

dpoes anyone think aguero will play? tempted to put him in but im unsure if that clown manccini will play him

also is ivanovic injured? he was last week but on FL he is ok this week but nowhere says anything about him...

Mancini said as much on Monday night that he is still not 100% so wont feature from the start for another couple of weeks.

So yes...i expect him to start on Sunday! :lol:

Ivanovic was on the bench only to be used in an emergency from what i could gather.

Â