What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

R-433417-1413140982-7362.jpeg.jpg

Every few years I come back to this album and realise it's one of my favourite albums ever. It's one of the most "complete" albums I've ever listened to I think. Just perfect and so good. With a good pair of headphones it's an absolute joy. 

Such an underrated band. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

Pretty much only known over here for a handful of 80's chart hits, Hall & Oates have got a great back-catalogue.

Just picked up these two almost-unplayed albums for a total of £8.50 including postage

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yes. I'm buying again! The Discogs and eBay sabbatical is over.

image.jpeg.1267522db295bcc744fad821d7230aa1.jpeg

Bought in error due to low alcohol tolerance.

Played at 33rpm due to low alcohol tolerance.

Turns out the track Screamadelica, is a totally different track to the track Screamadelica on the album Screamadelica as there is no track called Screamadelica on that album, so it turned out to be a great new track I hadn’t heard before and sounds great at either speed.

I’ve had a result. 

• Like 1

On 10/06/2021 at 12:03, PieFacE said:

R-433417-1413140982-7362.jpeg.jpg

Every few years I come back to this album and realise it's one of my favourite albums ever. It's one of the most "complete" albums I've ever listened to I think. Just perfect and so good. With a good pair of headphones it's an absolute joy. 

Such an underrated band. 

What an awesome album!!! 

I’m pretty similar with playing this every other year (along with Hope Of The States - The Lost Riots and Mansun - Attack Of The Grey Lanterns) and always love it. 

thanks for the reminder 👍

6 minutes ago, blandy said:

For avatar’s sakeCB214A2D-0340-4B5D-9E84-9636DAFCE8DD.jpeg

Eff me. More static than Turkey’s defence on Friday night. Needs must. 35 year old vinyl off  20 year old CD on9A8C41B8-2E0A-45CA-B601-321F4F149C66.jpeg

Â