What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Just started listening to the new Eminem album 'Kamikaze' that he dropped about 3 hours ago. I'm only on the second track, but it's already better than 2017's release 'Revival'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daweii said:

Just started listening to the new Eminem album 'Kamikaze' that he dropped about 3 hours ago.

Did he bother to pick it up, or is it still on the floor?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Daweii said:

Just started listening to the new Eminem album 'Kamikaze' that he dropped about 3 hours ago. I'm only on the second track, but it's already better than 2017's release 'Revival'.

My youngest has it on now and it sounds really good.

He's proper going for it. No pop, no mushy hooks, just straight up rap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wazzap24 said:

My youngest has it on now and it sounds really good.

He's proper going for it. No pop, no mushy hooks, just straight up rap.

Yeah he really feels like he has a point to prove on this release, I really enjoyed it. 

24 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Yeah he really feels like he has a point to prove on this release, I really enjoyed it. 

I love the way he's gone after some of the other rappers out there. He's so good he can replicate their flow and still rip them apart. 

"Like that feature when I stole the show, sorry if I took Forever" ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Anyone given the new IDLES album a go?

I think it's incredible!

idles-joy-as-an-act-of-resistance-artwor

Such good fun! 

On my shortlist for the next purchases, though that's a few weeks away as I'm on holiday from the weekend. There's two vinyl versions, the bog standard £18 version and the £32, double album, 180g vinyl with 10 art prints blah blah. I'll be getting the cheap version

• Like 1

On 03/09/2018 at 14:17, PieFacE said:

I think it's incredible!

Such good fun! 

They've got a gig here in a couple of weeks - venue capacity, 30.

I missed out on a guaranteed ticket cos I'm a ditherer. I was literally told by the organiser 'Chris, let me know if you want a ticket'.and I then did nothing about it for two weeks.

• Sad 1

a2571377543_10.jpg

Carpenter Brut - Leather Teeth 

Been listening to this today, some end of the world french dark wave. Don’t normally go for this kind of stuff but it’s really quite bloody good. For anyone who likes the instrumentals from Ghost’s ‘Prequelle’ then you’ll love this. His remix of Dance Macabre takes an already 80’s track and makes it even more 80’s. 

Edited by Ingram85

On 03/09/2018 at 14:17, PieFacE said:

I think it's incredible!

Totally agree. I had a bit of a download binge last week and this is about all I've listened to since.

• Like 1

On 31/08/2018 at 10:08, Daweii said:

He should retire, another underwhelming effort, although an upgrade on the trash he released last year.

Â