What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Hardwired is still getting daily blasts. A few duds but I just bloody love it, even come round to Moth into the Flame. Now that we're dead is the stand out by far, one of their best tracks ever tbh, Atlas Rise closely behind it. 

Think Spit out the Bone is completely average though but everyone else seems to love it.

Hardwired - 8
Atlas, Rise! - 9
Now That We're Dead - 10
Moth Into Flame - 8
Dream No More - 8
Halo on Fire - 7
Confusion - 8
ManUNkind - 6
Here Comes Revenge - 8
Am I Savage - 6
Murder One - 7
Spit out the Bone - 5

8/10 overall for me.

a1487480970_16.jpg

C:\>CHKDSK /F by Master Boot Record

This album is so loud and brash. There are no vocals just incredibly moody and dark soundscapes. It's the kind of music that makes me feel like I'm in some dystopian sci-fi nightclub. While this isn't for everyone, those that like Metal or more aggressive sounding Dance music may like this. 

Somebody looked in the back of an old Ankst cupboard and found a couple of old bits n bobs that somehow didn't sell out back in the day.

So I've bagged a lovely copy of Llwybr Llaethog vs Ty Gwydr vs MC D.R.E.

Nope, don't bother with the begging PM's offering crazy money, I won't be selling it on.

30410942254_f067f306ca_z.jpg

Modern Day City Symphony by Looptroop. To this day probably the only Swedish Hip Hop album that isn't a cringe worthy amateurish joke.

(Tbf their follow up album "The Struggle Continues" is also quite good)

Bildresultat för modern day city symphony vinyl

46 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Somebody looked in the back of an old Ankst cupboard and found a couple of old bits n bobs that somehow didn't sell out back in the day.

So I've bagged a lovely copy of Llwybr Llaethog vs Ty Gwydr vs MC D.R.E.

Nope, don't bother with the begging PM's offering crazy money, I won't be selling it on.

30410942254_f067f306ca_z.jpg

I have Reu by Ty Gwydr. I can't recall if I liked it. I realise I have a ridiculous amount of welsh music.

• Like 1

On 23 November 2016 at 21:30, Ingram85 said:

Hardwired is still getting daily blasts. A few duds but I just bloody love it, even come round to Moth into the Flame. Now that we're dead is the stand out by far, one of their best tracks ever tbh, Atlas Rise closely behind it. 

Think Spit out the Bone is completely average though but everyone else seems to love it.

Hardwired - 8
Atlas, Rise! - 9
Now That We're Dead - 10
Moth Into Flame - 8
Dream No More - 8
Halo on Fire - 7
Confusion - 8
ManUNkind - 6
Here Comes Revenge - 8
Am I Savage - 6
Murder One - 7
Spit out the Bone - 5

8/10 overall for me.

It is growing on me. I remember the first time I heard God is dead by sabbath and I hated it. Now I like it. So yeah after the second listen i like it more.

Â