What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

No doubt, and as they were a support act I think, they went over very well. Just a bit too rock and not enough country for me.

Here's the rest of my vinyl swag so far (one to come)...Seat68 you would like this one...8tPTMVu.jpg

Their first album came out in 2012 but I only got it last year I think, it's in this thread somewhere

Looks like this:

1000x1000.png

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Their first album came out in 2012 but I only got it last year I think, it's in this thread somewhere

Looks like this:

1000x1000.png

Nice. Just Googled them, and they sound right up my street. May well purchase (CD though). 

artwork looks really interesting

I'm hoping for something stoner / psychedelic / wonderfully repetitive

it's a risk though, Rob tends more towards the Led Jovi / Def Sabbath end of things

I'll youtube it later

31876112086_cf6537a053_c.jpg

Having had crap jumpers for quite a few years from my mother in law I thought I'd get quite specific.

To the point where I bought this album, gave it to my wife for her to give to her mum to give to me for Christmas.

Sure enough, this year I got Dub Serial by Joe Gibbs. But I also got a crap, tight, sky blue jumper.

You'd think after 26 years she'd query why she's never ever seen me wear a single one of the jumpers she's bought me.

But the album is just great.

Plus my neighbour is away for Christmas, so I'm testing the speakers with this beaut.

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

31876112086_cf6537a053_c.jpg

Having had crap jumpers for quite a few years from my mother in law I thought I'd get quite specific.

Prefer the jumper ;)

• Like 1

Â