• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Interesting stuff from MM. In line with my post this morning that we are down to three runners.

Moyes

Rafa

Carlo

I'm glad the mediocre names being spoken about are not being considered. Hughes, Martinez, Coyle :o

if MM is right rafa it will be

But MM said that he thinks all this Benitez talk is just a smokescreen.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it's Carlo, Moyes or possibly Hughes the new manager (according to this topic) won't be given (ah that's where that word was supposed to be, see earlier post) or stand a chance

Let's just go after Fergie, Mourinho or Guardiola

Benitez is not just an ex-Liverpool manager, he's a Liverpool fan - just like Houllier.

He even said he wants to manage Liverpool again some day.

Will we have to face another Liverpool & ex-Liverpool manager love-in at Anfield next season?

On the subject of rafa or wally, I've decided for sure that either of these are appointed and I definitely wont renew my season ticket.

Whether that makes me less of a fan, oh well, me missus wants to get pregnant and I cant justify to myself making an exception to go and watch either of those clowns.

On the subject of rafa or wally, I've decided for sure that either of these are appointed and I definitely wont renew my season ticket.

Whether that makes me less of a fan, oh well, me missus wants to get pregnant and I cant justify to myself making an exception to go and watch either of those clowns.

I'm sorry but when you support a team you support a team regardless of the manager. I'd still go and watch Villa even if we were in the conference and Dowie was our manager and I'm sure the very large majority of people on here would too.

Hmm MM's post kind of backs up what I was told y'day about CA coming.

Although I still have a feeling it will be Moyes. Anyone else noticed the story SSN are running about Moyes saying the highest

Everton can finish is 7th and that he's been told he'll need to sell another star player to balance the books.

Doesn't sound a happy bunny!

I emailed PF Last week to do everything to get Moyes or Ancelotti...how to get them & why....had a thankful reply saying that my ideas had been noted. :)

as if they are gonna take any advice from us plebs !?!?! If you think they will, we are all deluded !

I'm sorry but when you support a team you support a team regardless of the manager. I'd still go and watch Villa even if we were in the conference and Dowie was our manager and I'm sure the very large majority of people on here would too.

I'm sorry that your sorry, I'd have an easier time watching us in lower leagues than watching us under either of them.

If the misses didn't want a baby and all then I would probably put up with them, circumstances dictate that it aint worth it as I despise the pair of them.