• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Moyes won't come (i see to remember Randy doesn't like poaching managers in employment)

Carlo is taking a year out to "find himself" or some shite

Jol has gone to fulham

Hughes, concerned about his staying power

Given what's left, why not Rafa....

Unless Randy has an ace up his sleeve the size of the Rotunda

Given

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been on the Liverpool forum...They adore Rafa and think he will do a great job at Villa. They seem to think the British media have been out to get Benitez for a while now, and he is a great manager.

Why did they sack him them ?

Not good for Liverpool - but good enough for you guys at Villa Park. Patronizing scouse gits

How many times guys we aren't friggin Liverpool.....

Not at the moment, but we could be in the future if we give one of these managers a chance & not slate them before they've even been interviewed

WE have already tried with one ex liverpool manager - and look how that ended

Simplistic logic that really doesn't work at all.

He's a good manager but not right for us. This is what happens when things are done by committee They just opt for the best cv,a football man would of picked Martinez.

I'm still in shock at the treatment Steve has received. I bet he was so excited getting his best suit ready,sorting his hair out and packing his umbrella. Then he gets the phone call. Disgusted.

You're trying too hard...

He's a good manager but not right for us. This is what happens when things are done by committee They just opt for the best cv,a football man would of picked Martinez.

I'm still in shock at the treatment Steve has received. I bet he was so excited getting his best suit ready,sorting his hair out and packing his umbrella. Then he gets the phone call. Disgusted.

I'm lovin this. Keep it up matey :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't want to build peoples hopes up I really don't and I don't want to mislead people my earlier post is what I know Hughes not considered McClaren considered but that was it Ancelotti definately considered and wanted to speak to him . I don't know anymore than that but something just tells me there is a ' Bent meltdown ' coming . Don't know why but just a snippet of info which I am not going to post leads me to think that not everything we are hearing and sseing is maybe what we are doing because if it is right it will take it's natural course and I don't want to mess it up either .

Another MM post.

I take it by Bent meltdown he means an unexpected hiring that will get everyone excited.

Moyes won't come (i see to remember Randy doesn't like poaching managers in employment)

Carlo is taking a year out to "find himself" or some shite

Jol has gone to fulham

Hughes, concerned about his staying power

Given what's left, why not Rafa....

Unless Randy has an ace up his sleeve the size of the Rotunda

Given

Given?

As in Shay Given? as manager?

I don't want to build peoples hopes up I really don't and I don't want to mislead people my earlier post is what I know Hughes not considered McClaren considered but that was it Ancelotti definately considered and wanted to speak to him . I don't know anymore than that but something just tells me there is a ' Bent meltdown ' coming . Don't know why but just a snippet of info which I am not going to post leads me to think that not everything we are hearing and sseing is maybe what we are doing because if it is right it will take it's natural course and I don't want to mess it up either .

Another MM post.

I take it by Bent meltdown he means an unexpected hiring that will get everyone excited.

Ancelotti!

I am worried about 2 things with Rafa.

1: We can't afford too many more expensive mistakes in the transfer market and his record is poor at best. And before anyone mentions Torres, my granny could have picked him out. He wasn't exactly unheard of.

2. The Liverpool style of play was very unattractive under Benitez. One up front, and no threat out wide left Liverpool often playing route 1 football up to Torres or relying on a bit of magic from Alonso and Gerrard to get the goals. :puke:

Just been on the Liverpool forum...They adore Rafa and think he will do a great job at Villa. They seem to think the British media have been out to get Benitez for a while now, and he is a great manager.

Not good for Liverpool - but good enough for you guys at Villa Park. Patronizing scouse gits

Not at the moment, but we could be in the future if we give one of these managers a chance & not slate them before they've even been interviewed

Not this again.

It makes no difference what clubs Benitez has managed before.

Agreed, Doesn't matter who he's managed before... apart from Small Heath

well the only people which could consitute a 'bent' moment would either be ancelotti or van gaal out of the current load of managers

moyes would not represent such a moment, i place him in the 2nd tier of managers along with rijkaard and benitez

Another MM post.

I trust MM completely. I really believe that something extraordinary is going to happen over the next three or four days. Not ITK, just MM seems convinced and that is enough for me.

Another MM post.

A 'Bent meltdown' would require Louis van Gaal or Carlo Ancelotti.

Not this again.

It makes no difference what clubs Benitez has managed before.

It does to me pal.

I remember coming back from highbury 1981 - League Champions - Radio & TV hardly gave us any credit - the big story was liverpool qualifying for europe - where there animal fans murdered 40 innocent italians

Or hillsborough where the scum turned up without tickets - causing the worst football death toll in the UK - and leading the way for all seater staduims ......

if you think its ok to accept there cast of manager ......not me