• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I have probably missed what MysteryMan said but reading between the lines of the last few posts I guess he has said that he envisages another meltdown on here similar to that of when we signed Benty in January?

Has anyone considered that a meltdown can be because of a negative reaction as well as a positive one? Maybe we are looking to employ a manager who is not going to be well received and MM can see a moaning meltdown on the horizon!

Personally, I hope that it is a positive meltdown and Villa announce that Louis Van Gaal has put pen to paper on a 4 yeard deal to manage the mighty Villans!! :D

Fistface????!!!! :o

I hope its Louis van Gaal too 8)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have probably missed what MysteryMan said but reading between the lines of the last few posts I guess he has said that he envisages another meltdown on here similar to that of when we signed Benty in January?

Has anyone considered that a meltdown can be because of a negative reaction as well as a positive one? Maybe we are looking to employ a manager who is not going to be well received and MM can see a moaning meltdown on the horizon!

Personally, I hope that it is a positive meltdown and Villa announce that Louis Van Gaal has put pen to paper on a 4 yeard deal to manage the mighty Villans!! :D

I don't want to build peoples hopes up I really don't and I don't want to mislead people my earlier post is what I know Hughes not considered McClaren considered but that was it Ancelotti definately considered and wanted to speak to him . I don't know anymore than that but something just tells me there is a ' Bent meltdown ' coming . Don't know why but just a snippet of info which I am not going to post leads me to think that not everything we are hearing and sseing is maybe what we are doing because if it is right it will take it's natural course and I don't want to mess it up either .

I think it would be positive. The bold bit makes it seem like he wants the meltdown to happen.

Why on Earth would anybody want Owen Coyle ffs :?

Are we not wanting Aston Villa to be moving onward and upward

I don't think it will be but I'd just like to point out that at some point younger talent needs to be given a chance!

Moyes was an Owen Coyle though before he managed Evedrton FC. I'm sure Kenwright and co interviewed a number of candidates and decided he was the best man for the job because he impressed them.

I would hope that Villa's board would have a good look round and possibly interview a few candidates to see who likewise impressed them equally.

If Villa announced Owen Coyle or Martinez with possibly GH as DOF if and when he gets better, I for one would at least give them a chance!

I think Coyle or Martinez is a step backwards

On the subject of rafa or wally, I've decided for sure that either of these are appointed and I definitely wont renew my season ticket.

Whether that makes me less of a fan, oh well, me missus wants to get pregnant and I cant justify to myself making an exception to go and watch either of those clowns.

I'm sorry but when you support a team you support a team regardless of the manager. I'd still go and watch Villa even if we were in the conference and Dowie was our manager and I'm sure the very large majority of people on here would too.

Thats **** bullshit. If they appoint a vile pig like Rafa they are alienating a big portion of the fans. People pay to support a team they can get behind, i physically hate Rafa Benitez and will stop watching football if he becomes our manager. I will also do what i can to voice my displeasure at Randy.

Rafa Benitez is a gutter swine piece of shit ****. He better stay the **** away from Villa.

I would've thought you'd be able to get behind the team regardless of who was manager? :? Since when was the manager the club?

Just seen this on Sky Sports website. Sorry if it's already been posted as I haven't got time to trawl through the previous pages:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6971340,00.html

Well if Rafa has stated what transfer budget he would like then it's safe to say he will not be getting the job :lol:

I can,t imagine Randy would appoint Rafa, he wouldn't do that to us. You can't appoint a manager that so many people despise. I didn't hate Houllier by do detest to my utter core Rafa Benitez.

Randy won't do that to us.

Thats **** bullshit. If they appoint a vile pig like Rafa they are alienating a big portion of the fans. People pay to support a team they can get behind, i physically hate Rafa Benitez and will stop watching football if he becomes our manager.

:wave:

I'm sure most Villa fans are normal, decent individuals. Unfortunately we are judged these days by what we say on forums. Some of the opinions expressed on here are a gift to anyone who wants to portray Villa fans as a bunch of unpleasant yobs. Can't we treat people with a little bit more respect even if they don't happen to be our favourite characters.

On the subject of rafa or wally, I've decided for sure that either of these are appointed and I definitely wont renew my season ticket.

Whether that makes me less of a fan, oh well, me missus wants to get pregnant and I cant justify to myself making an exception to go and watch either of those clowns.

I'm sorry but when you support a team you support a team regardless of the manager. I'd still go and watch Villa even if we were in the conference and Dowie was our manager and I'm sure the very large majority of people on here would too.

Thats **** bullshit. If they appoint a vile pig like Rafa they are alienating a big portion of the fans. People pay to support a team they can get behind, i physically hate Rafa Benitez and will stop watching football if he becomes our manager. I will also do what i can to voice my displeasure at Randy.

Rafa Benitez is a gutter swine piece of shit ****. He better stay the **** away from Villa.

Why do people in young offenders institutions get to use the Internet?

Benitez better stay away from Villa??????

Lets compare Rafas record to Villa managers over the last 25 years. Oh yeah he has a better record than all of them.

Some people post some bizarre things :?

I would've thought you'd be able to get behind the team regardless of who was manager? :? Since when was the manager the club?

I won't boo my team or anything. I just couldn't bear to even think of that man as our manager. I hate him with such a pssion that it would equal my love of villa. I'd have to avoid football until he was gone.

Its not. But hes a tosser, Grade A. I would imagine many Villa fans feel the same. There arent many managers I wouldnt support, and give a chance to, but he's one of them.

Just seen this on Sky Sports website. Sorry if it's already been posted as I haven't got time to trawl through the previous pages:

Well if Rafa has stated what transfer budget he would like then it's safe to say he will not be getting the job :lol:

I can,t imagine Randy would appoint Rafa, he wouldn't do that to us. You can't appoint a manager that so many people despise. I didn't hate Houllier by do detest to my utter core Rafa Benitez.

Far-fetched.

What's wrong with him?

Just put £10 on Moyes at 11/1 and £10 on Carlo (dreamin') at 35/1.

For what t's worth I reckon we'll get Moyes, Hughes or Martinez; with my pick of those 3 being Moyes.

His players show loyalty, they have played some good football over his tenure and I think he'd do a good job for us.

I dont think many people despise Rafa, I dont.

He is not my number 1 choice but he is certainly better than Martinez, Coyle and McClaren

Rafa is a proven winner, we're going to be judged by the cretins who don't want him, he's a top manager.

And we tried the whole 'younger talent' approach we can only bring in 2 or 3 in every so often, but all the time, it wouldn't work, so Coyle/Martinez can sod off.

I won't boo my team or anything. I just couldn't bear to even think of that man as our manager. I hate him with such a pssion that it would equal my love of villa. I'd have to avoid football until he was gone.

No offence but I think that's mad. How can your hatred of anything in the game equal your love of Villa?

Yeah right, Owen flippin Coyle, or Martinez...Like they are bound to know where the next Fabregas, Henry, Ronaldo are..I cant wait!! Ones at Bolton and the other at Wigan after spending time at the highs of Swansea City...

Nothing like managers with knowledge of the untapped European market...Get them in.

Lets compare Rafas record to Villa managers over the last 25 years. Oh yeah he has a better record than all of them.

So did Houllier !!

I actually think Houllier would have done well had he been given the oportunty to continue what he had started

It's nothing to do with what he's won. I just physically hate the man like most people on this planet do. I couldn't stomach the vile swine as thehead of our club. We are better than that. I'm seething with rage now just at the thought of him. I need to avoid this thread for awhile.