• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

WHICH **** MORONS DID ANTI MCLEASH GRAFFITI UP BODYMOOR HEATH!!

SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOU!!!

TODAY YOU BROUGHT MORE SHAME ON OUR CLUB AND ALL OF US FANS!!

I WILL GET BEHIND AM NOW JUST FOR THE SAKE OF NOT BEING ASSOCIATED WITH SCUM!!!

THAT PLACE IS OURS! ITS WHERE OUR PLAYERS GO!! ITS WHAT OUR PLAYERS FIRST SEE! IT MAKES THEM THINK "WHY THE HELL DO WE WANT TO BE HERE!" YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR PROTEST! I DONT WANT AM BUT THIS IS SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed - unfortunately, this is the mentality of most on the "protesters"

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what though; they could literally appoint ANYONE else now and the new man would get the full support of our entire fan base, Gary Mcallister, Kevin McDonald, Gus Poyet, Simon Grayson included.

The fact that Randy considers his friendship with AlFayad more imprint than the concerns of fans and the sporting future of aston villa is disgusting

IF the rumours about Hughes being discredited due to Lerner's relationship with Al Fayed are true, then I completely agree.

FFS Lerner, Hughes, Rafa & Rijkard would all take the job if they were offered the right terms, all out of work, and all gettable.

Yet you've gone and picked the scab from the mangled foot of our nearest rivals.

This is what's really winding me up, I'd have signed Jol in a heartbeat over any of the managers we've had linked to us.

What a piss take of a club we're turning out to be.

Wow, I havent posted much over the last few days and just being watching this unfold............How the hell did we arrive at this point? Is McCleish really are ONLY option and the BEST man to give us a "Bright Future" I'll support Villa regardless of anything, however I will NOT be supporting the board if they make this appointment. All good faith is now out of the window and I see them on equal grounds to Deadly Doug. You're now judged on what happens on the pitch (all the moisacs, free scarves, Holte Pub mean nothing now) it's about WINNING on the pitch and being SUCCESSFUL. That is how I will judge this board. This appointment (if it happens) smacks of middle of the road. With this we've given up the dream and realise were now also rans. Sad day..............

As for McCleish and his credentails, whilst im sure he is a good man, he is not a good manager. Our board state he has proven he can manage at the top. Has he?? he spent 40 million and still relegated them TWICE. McCarthy and Martinez spent significently less and kept there teams in the PL, are they then more qualified? Is this what it has come to? shopping in the bargin basement?

Proud History Insipid Future. Our board clearly don't get OUR club and they no longer have my support.

McCleish had key injuries last season. Martinez has used up his first season PL honeymoon factor. McCarthy took 3 seasons to promote Wolves back to where they were two seasons before.

Lets give AM a chance.

He worked with what he had at Blues which was shit, to get the best out of them he had to play shit football.

Don't agree, he purchased two flair players in Hleb and Bentley and guess what never used them to their strengths, his style is one way. he will **** up Downing and the progress of Albrighton will stagnate just you watch.

Two players who more or less had not played a competitive game for ages. Hleb is definitely not the same player he was in Arsenal .

THAT PLACE IS OURS! ITS WHERE OUR PLAYERS GO!! ITS WHAT OUR PLAYERS FIRST SEE! IT MAKES THEM THINK "WHY THE HELL DO WE WANT TO BE HERE!" YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR PROTEST! I DONT WANT AM BUT THIS IS SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!!!

First thought when i saw the chap having to clear it off the wall was " W*nkers, " and we call SHA inbreds..absolutely no need for it what so ever..you gave the press & the rest of the Premier League another reason to laugh and Take the p*ss out of us

Disgrace isn't the word

i think allowing the protest to go ahead but then sneakily kidnapping and sterilising all those who attend when they arrive would be a productive path forward.

worse than newcastle and liverpool in delusion / spacker world.

Agreed ... but I very much doubt the players will see it when they next turn up in July!

It was disgusting and in some ways it wouldn't surprise me if it was done by someone non Villa just to create a story. But this is what the club have stirred up. They knew what they'd done, they've seen the hatred its bought out in people, and they've chosen to think they know best. That was their choice.

It wouldn't surprise me if it gets even uglier. That's the way it goes when people get riled.

Agreed - unfortunately, this is the mentality of most on the "protesters"

Agreed with both of the above, can see this 'protest' tonight being embarrassing, whilst i'm sure there'll be a majority with the right intentions you just know that the retard minority will also be in attendance.

I tell you what though; they could literally appoint ANYONE else now and the new man would get the full support of our entire fan base, Gary Mcallister, Kevin McDonald, Gus Poyet, Simon Grayson included.

A flirtation with McLeish before appointing someone else could be the smartest thing the board has done yet. :detect:

I agree

But shame on the board as well for forcing the fans to extreme's such as this

Nobody with an ounce of sense wants the ex-shite manager at villa

Its not just because he's a nose the idea of the McLeish brand of football being played at VP week in week out makes me shudder

Darren Bent is going to love this bloke as prolific and deadly as he is McLeish will soon have him firing blanks on a regular basis.

I Just want to add ANOTHER similar response that Mcleish is a bad judgment if chosen.

So many reasons, but alienating fans before the start of the season is a huge one! I don't think they fully appreciate the knock-on effect that this will have.

Imagine: the first game of the season - which should, and usually would be, 'buzzin'' with anticipation and excitment! But instead, you've got 10,000 less than capacity, the fans that are there look over to the dugout and see the guy who was wearing our fiercest rival's colours just a few months ago (and took them down), now in charge of the Villa. There is a muted atmosphere and the team don't get the support they deserve and we lose our first home game.

Many fans will await the smallest slip up to get on Mcleish's back and this will effect subsequent performances and we will then have another mediocre season at best.

This, for me, is a likelihood if Mcleish is appointed.

After one of our worst seasons in a while the fans need something to excite them, to make them think 'ah, ok now we can move on up in the right direction and put that last season behind us!'. Mcleish has the opposite effect as it is already apparent with planned protests and the sentiments on this message board. That is no way to start a season and can only act adversely.

We need a manager that can, at least, unify the fans, players and board so we can all sing loudly and proudly from the same hymn-sheet, ready for the new season!

What if he brought in 4 or 5 cracking signings and we smashed our first game 4-0. Would people be happy or moaning because it wasn't Mark Hughes standing in the dugout?

Surely it's not too much to ask to give the man a chance if he does get appointed.....

Oh, I will give him a bit of a chance but I know that there are a lot more fans with much less patience than me. From the outset he will be a ticking time-bomb with a shorter fuse than usual. That's no way to begin a season! His wins will be praised less than they should, and his losses will be scrutinized more and the effect multiplied by 10!

You can't seriously begin a season with a guy that a load of fans, in a weird way, want to fail just so they can say 'Look! I told you so! get him out!'

The fact that Randy considers his friendship with AlFayad more imprint than the concerns of fans and the sporting future of aston villa is disgusting

IF the rumours about Hughes being discredited due to Lerner's relationship with Al Fayed are true, then I completely agree.

FFS Lerner, Hughes, Rafa & Rijkard would all take the job if they were offered the right terms, all out of work, and all gettable.

Yet you've gone and picked the scab from the mangled foot of our nearest rivals.

This is what's really winding me up, I'd have signed Jol in a heartbeat over any of the managers we've had linked to us.

What a piss take of a club we're turning out to be.

The swiftness and effectiveness of Fulhum, a smaller club than ours, in appointing a manager like Jol dismisses any tired excuses the board may come out with regarding the availability of managers and the lengthy process required to get them in.