• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of this board and football, I'll stop watching it this season. I'm too disgusted at it all. Worst thing to happen to villa in my life as a supporter. So disenchanted

Get real - it's like a school playground on here at times !

Randy Lerner will make the right call for the club, whatever that is and if it is AM then just watch the blinkered immature sops on here all start squirming if he starts winning games ..... I doubt any of you will have the balls to come back on here and admit you were wrong !

If there are better candidates then great but I don't see any queue at the moment so I'm ready to back whoever is appointed and the players who get behind him and if that's in front of 30,000 true Villa then I'll take that over the extra 10,000 who always think they know best !

But Alex McLeish wasnt available.. So what have we been doing all this time?

He quits his job then immediately Villa show interest in him.. So whats been happening all this time? And how broad has the manager search been?

I don't know what we've been doing "all this time". "All this time" being just over 2 weeks, at a time when it seems that half the footballing world is in Barbados.

The manager search has, if you believe the unconfirmed press reports, broad enough to encompass Martinez, Moyes, Benitez, McLaren, McLeish and possibly Ranieri.

If it is indeed him it will be hard to swallow.

Nothing to do with the Small Heath stuff that people are getting themselves in a pickle about.

Its that he is just average.

I cannot envision him doing that well but he could, you never know better resources etc might turn out great?

Errrm.

Its just so tough to think it.

I support Aston Villa though not a bloke or a board, if they are in the premier league or the bluesquare league i'll still support them.

Protests and graffiti do nothing but make us look like pathetic Barcode fans, but i fear thats too late.

He worked with what he had at Blues which was shit, to get the best out of them he had to play shit football.

Don't agree, he purchased two flair players in Hleb and Bentley and guess what never used them to their strengths, his style is one way. he will **** up Downing and the progress of Albrighton will stagnate just you watch.

So he had 2 decent players, woopy **** doo! :lol:

Martin O'Neill played shit football and got us upto 6th. Difference is he played shit football with a squad of decent players, not just 2!

But Alex McLeish wasnt available.. So what have we been doing all this time?

He quits his job then immediately Villa show interest in him.. So whats been happening all this time? And how broad has the manager search been?

He wasn't available and as we know our board doesn't act behind any club's back and does things the right way, so if they'd been interested in him , they would have acted the way they did with Martinez.

Obvious conclusion is obvious : everyone from their original shortlist has turned the job down, so now they're going for people who have just become available and others not considered previously.