• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Knows how to succeed? Is this the same mccleash who didn't show any leadership at all during the downward spiral and played for a draw when it was obvious beforehand that the would likely need a win to stay up. He's crap and my missus who is a nose could give a shit that he has gone.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll interview him

I don't think we'll appoint him

I think this statement is an attempt to show the rest of the world that the board are in charge rather than the 'Lord of the Flies' supporters populating the forums

Well that itself would be bizarre and so far has managed to cause more bad press.

Well soon we'll know, some of the reports today esp the one in the Guardian give evidence to my theory, I hope I'm right

And McLeish walking was all part of this plan??

Even if him walking was no coincedence, your saying that they are all going to act out a potential interview just to prove their dominance over fans?

The club enquired over the availability of Martinez...So dont be surprised that they are willing to interview McLeish..

Mark Hughes. I voted for him on both of the polls. I described his as "solid if unspectacular". I'm changing my description to world class, compared to the current potential candidate. Why are Villa NOT talking to him? I appreciate that Villa themselves have made no comment about Hughes and we only have speculation from MM about the reasons why we are not interested, but I'd love to know the real reason we've not gone in for him. The compo would surely be cheaper than the amount BCFC are quoting for Big Mac? Supposedly interested last year, why the change of heart?

I think this statement is an attempt to show the rest of the world that the board are in charge rather than the 'Lord of the Flies' supporters populating the forums

Well that itself would be bizarre and so far has managed to cause more bad press.

The press are all over us atm regarding bad stuff. The next big negative is the Downing to leave story, which is already starting to gather some pace. They are ripping the club appart.

They are? .......... Or we are?

List of managers I'd take before McLeish, ruling out likes of Moyes etc..

Hughes, Curbishley, Hughton, Zola, Mugabe, Holloway, Poyet, Heskey, Coyle, Di Mateo, Mike Bassett.

Just Hughes for me, ,,, then again i do know something about football

.. but obviously not

Jesus. Som people on twitter are seriously deluded. Still trying to cling on to the fact that Moyes will be interviewed tomorrow as well.

I am an optimist, but come on - MOVE ON!!!!!!

Better than believing the truth of McLeish being interviewed.

Whilst theres still a couple of thousand viewers/members online, is it possible for the mods to quickly arrange for a new poll for Randy to review before his purported meeting tomorrow? Could I suggest a few names to put the fans opinion into context: McLeish, Adolf Hitler, Bin Laden, Darth Vader, Ian Brady, DOL.....

Seriously though, I am sure AM is a decent fellow, but the real concern is how much division this will cause at the Club, especially after a very divisive season already. It was getting bad under MON, it got worse under GH, I cannot begin to think what might happen if results don't go his way, especially as we will again lose our best talent and seemingly little will be spent to replace them?

*Shudders*

Well soon we'll know, some of the reports today esp the one in the Guardian give evidence to my theory, I hope I'm right

And McLeish walking was all part of this plan??

Even if him walking was no coincedence, your saying that they are all going to act out a potential interview just to prove their dominance over fans?

The club enquired over the availability of Martinez...So dont be surprised that they are willing to interview McLeish..

Yes I'm putting it out there as a theory, your (sic) disagreeing with this, it's just a theory that deserves some consideration

Utterly embarrassed by the reaction of most of our support, this is not 'Villa's darkest day' or any of that tripe, this is a day where we potentially appoint a very good manager who happens to have previously managed our local rivals. Grow up!

Mate, this man's come fresh off a relegation. He's probably the only manager available whose football is bad enough to relegate Villa.

Even fookin Curbishley outperformed this tosser. Dark days indeed if you appoint McLeish. Does my head in, makes no sense.

I think you have two personalities, the one who talks bollocks. And the one who makes sense. Today you make sense... no sarcasm or piss taking this time either. And if it does your head in....

Jesus. Som people on twitter are seriously deluded. Still trying to cling on to the fact that Moyes will be interviewed tomorrow as well.

I am an optimist, but come on - MOVE ON!!!!!!

Better than believing the truth of McLeish being interviewed.

I know fella, I know.

And I have been one of those people believing that Moyes WOULD be our manager. But, I cannot get my hopes up anymore otherwise I am only going to be left disappointed. I'd rather just accept it and HOPE I am proved wrong.

But, it has to be said - It is not looking good.