• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has higher win percentages than most managers we are still linked with.. however he does appear to lose his players at stages which leads to his demise..

Have you seen how the youth and reserve teams have been doing over the last few years some of you lot? This club does not need "restructuring" from the youth team upwards. And MON did not cock anything up - whoever appointed Houllier did! It's easily rectified, though. Stop watching Eurosport and trying to appoint Spanish waiters and former war criminals and get one of the young Scots in!

nickpurvis Nick Purvis

Bryan Robson resigns as manager of Thailand. Could this mean he is on his way to #AVFC? How would fans feel about that?

Wouldn't mind Bobby Robson.

edit - my bad just notice who you put. RIP Bobby

Have you seen how the youth and reserve teams have been doing over the last few years some of you lot? This club does not need "restructuring" from the youth team upwards. And MON did not cock anything up - whoever appointed Houllier did! It's easily rectified, though. Stop watching Eurosport and trying to appoint Spanish waiters and former war criminals and get one of the young Scots in!

What a load of cack.

I say get Roberto Martinez in as he seems to know what he is doing, and could build a real legacy over time.

Obviously it could also go belly up, but that's the risk with any manager being appointed, surely?

McClaren has drifted completely. Rafa installed as new favourite. Interesting

Just goes to show how much the bookies react to markets.

3 people mention Ranieri and odds go from 50/1 - 16/1.

:lol:

Apparently Bryan Robson has resigned from managing the Thailand team today according to tweets..

That'll be another name thrown in the ring no doubt..

I was told yesterday we held talks with Ancelotti, but I personally think it could well turn out to be Moyes.

I say get Roberto Martinez in as he seems to know what he is doing, and could build a real legacy over time.

Obviously it could also go belly up, but that's the risk with any manager being appointed, surely?

i fancy a go, it could go belly up but thats the risk with any manager being appointed, surely?

or should we get someone in who is proven and a winner?

hmmm, tricky tricky tricky?