• Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes has no passion for Villa so he can **** off

And all the other names linked do?

Ridiculous post!

Moyes has openly said he's not interested as has Ancellotti, dont think any others have

Have you seen how the youth and reserve teams have been doing over the last few years some of you lot? This club does not need "restructuring" from the youth team upwards. And MON did not cock anything up - whoever appointed Houllier did! It's easily rectified, though. Stop watching Eurosport and trying to appoint Spanish waiters and former war criminals and get one of the young Scots in!

MON did not cock anything up :bonk:

Apart from the wage bill and freezing out players who should have been in the first team, not bringing through the youth players and buggereing off 5 days before a season started because he didnt get his own way!!!!!

Your are hilarious and delusional, nice comment about former war criminals too.

What a pile of drivvle

Have you seen how the youth and reserve teams have been doing over the last few years some of you lot? This club does not need "restructuring" from the youth team upwards. And MON did not cock anything up - whoever appointed Houllier did! It's easily rectified, though. Stop watching Eurosport and trying to appoint Spanish waiters and former war criminals and get one of the young Scots in!

What a load of cack.

seconded :thumb:

If lerner wants to alienate himself then he better not choose rafa or McLaren as fans will vote with their feet imo, i feel only fans want Moyes or ancelloti and maybe hughes at a push very nervous who will get the hotseat i'd prefer moyes myself look at who he could bring ;)

Why would we want a manager here who has won 2 la liga titles with Valencia, Champions League with Liverpool, 2 cups in a 'disasterous' season with Inter Milan plus a couple of UEFA manager of the year awards when we could have Moyes or Hughes who have won/achieved......?

According to a source, interviews are being conducted by webcam so flights could be irrelevant.

Your joking?????

How can you form an opinion about somebody via webcam???

If true, then im shocked.

:?

Have you never had (or heard of) a video conference?

If (and it's a big if) that "source" is the truth, it's not exactly mindblowingly ridiculous.

Obviously it wouldn't be as good as interviewing in person, but it's hardly unheard of.

Would you rather "Manager A is interested but can't make it to Birmingham to interview until next week, let's interview him via webcam (videoconference)"

or

"Manager A is interested but can't make it to Birmingham to interview until next week, let's not even consider him"

Infact I would rather have had Houllier carry on for another 2 years as I believe in time he would have got things right with the way he was trying to change the club.

At least thats one thing we can agree on.

I honestly think he would have done well next season

I say get Roberto Martinez in as he seems to know what he is doing, and could build a real legacy over time.

Obviously it could also go belly up, but that's the risk with any manager being appointed, surely?

i fancy a go, it could go belly up but thats the risk with any manager being appointed, surely?

or should we get someone in who is proven and a winner?

hmmm, tricky tricky tricky?

You know where to send your CV then ;)

Never posted a rumour on here before but my mate's mate works for 118bet in the call centre, the shirt sponsors of Bolton. Obviously they have an interest in knowing what is happening but the word in the office is that Coyle can 100% be ruled out...

He's on holiday in Tunisia and hasn't been been contacted. Gartside has also said it's a non starter. I'd advise against backing Coyle

Never posted a rumour on here before but my mate's mate works for 118bet in the call centre, the shirt sponsors of Bolton. Obviously they have an interest in knowing what is happening but the word in the office is that Coyle can 100% be ruled out...

He's on holiday in Tunisia and hasn't been been contacted. Gartside has also said it's a non starter. I'd advise against backing Coyle

I would be suprised if he was even considered

I would be suprised if he was even considered

Well I have just had a burst of texts from different people (none of who have been a source before) that says its Coyle. I have bet on him as I have a strange feeling and I never win on bets so want to make sure its not, even if it costs me a fiver :lol: I would not take any of their words to be fair though.