• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Wayne Rooney (via twitter) he was speaking in person to David Moyes last night...

...and he is on holiday in Barbados Sad

Gary McCallister is out there as well ..maybe he is lining Moyes and Rooney up :-)

Doesn't look like he is having an interbiew this week then.
Unless of course it's via the webcam as muted earlier... :suspect:

If the webcam is muted, how could they do the interview?

Maybe it's like some of those webcam "interviews" I've seen on the net?

I can't even be bothered to take the odds seriously now. At one stage, I'm sure Hughes was at 1/20. No one really has a clue.

If anyone wants to make money, seriously go to the Betfair market. Place a bet on any manager who you think odds will drop down (currently Rafa), lay the sucker for a no lose fee once the odds have dropped, wait until the odds go back up and trade out equal amounts. I've been doing this since Thursday and I'm currently £180 everywhere, apart from Hughes (£220) and Carlo (£85).

Who on earth is Brendan Rogers

Swansea boss

highly regarded by Mourinho and Chelsea ( both helped him get the Reading job ... didn't work out for him there of course so i doubt Reading will thank them :-) )

Doesn't look like he is having an interbiew this week then.
Unless of course it's via the webcam as muted earlier... :suspect:

If the webcam is muted, how could they do the interview?

Maybe it's like some of those webcam "interviews" I've seen on the net?

Ashley Young staying on to be player manger?

just had it on good authority that it is mclaren. meetings scheduled for tomorrow with benitez and hughes have been cancelled by Villa.

A Chap of H&V.

no chance

Have you seen how the youth and reserve teams have been doing over the last few years some of you lot? This club does not need "restructuring" from the youth team upwards. And MON did not cock anything up - whoever appointed Houllier did! It's easily rectified, though. Stop watching Eurosport and trying to appoint Spanish waiters and former war criminals and get one of the young Scots in!

What a load of cack.

So what needs restructuring outside the first team then, Mazrim? By the way, do you watch Eurosport?

I probably watch more of our youth and reserve than most or anybody.

It's very healthy and I'm proud of it but it could be and will be improved, but that's not the point I took issue with. It's everything else in your post.

It's this notion again, a shortsighted flawed notion, that suggesting a foreign manager is the wrong thing to do, never mind calling them war criminals and so on. What the **** is that about?

Also MON cocked a lot of things up. He misspent massive amounts of money on shit and average (as well as some excellent) british based players becuase he wet his bed at the notion of looking overseas for players. It's put us back years, not to mention the clearing in the woods walking out and shafting us. Nothing to do with Houllier.

And no, I dont watch Eurosport.

You're right MON did make some poor signings. So has Fergie. He sold Cahill and Fergie sold McGrath. But MON gave this club its self respect back after DOL attempted to destroy it. Barry to Portsmouth for £2m? Fickle fans, etc? I will always hold MON in the highest regard.

My nasty comments about the foreign managers were a bit childish lol and all other things being equal I don't have a problem with a foreign manager. What I do have a problem with is appointing a yesterday man off the tired old merry-go-round list. To achieve success we need somebody who is on the up and for whom Villa will be their biggest job to date. Somebody who is hungry, ambitious and knows how to deal with our largely British players. Again - Moyes, Coyle or Lambert.

just had it on good authority that it is mclaren. meetings scheduled for tomorrow with benitez and hughes have been cancelled by Villa.

A Chap of H&V.

Yeah ok, great source lmfao