• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

For the record. I don't think Moyes has resigned ...he's got too much to lose by doing so.

IF anything has happened and it's a big IF, I would tender that we've reached agreement with Kenwright.

Twitter rumours are not to be trusted however the volume of tweets about it being announced on a radio station up there

is growing.

Guys calm down i just tweeped Phil Neville he laugh his head off because one hour ago he had spoken to moyes so its liar about him.

Phil Neville isn't even on twitter.

@fizzer18 is his account and as he posted a pic yesterday of him and his kids by the pool on hol i'm going to stick my neck out on this one and say its him !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah @fizzer18 is his account, but he hasn't posted a tweet on there for 3 hours, so i would guess you tweeted a fake account.....or are making it up...

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** Corsica. **** Radio City. **** Sky Bet. Too much speculation, not enough proper information. Can't stay on this anymore I have to go to sleep and stop getting excited over nothing!

Hope to God Lerner is flying in tomorrow and we'll be given some solid facts.

TouchlineDrama‎ The Liverpool Echo were asked late this evening to attend a press conference at Everton's Finch Farm training ground tomorrow. Moyes walked?

Twitter - 2 minutes ago

Surely if Moyes has resigned there'd be more than JUST the Liverpool Echo asked? Surely some 'ladys front bottom' from Sky would be camped outside with a bunch of dole scroungers and kids bunking off school flicking the V's and being 'cheeky' behind him on camera.

I know they have a very good relationship but the chances that Phil Neville is sitting by the pool with his family on a holiday and just happens to speak to Moyes an hour before an internet rumour emerges is 'quite unlikely'!!

To be fair local journo's around shellsuit city are usually quite well informed. Remember Ron Toss knew about Eck before the nationals?

Well if it is just twitter nonsense, then it may force Moyes/EFC to some out definitively and end speculation over Moyes and then we can move onto

enjoying Meltdown Monday when another ginger scot is revealed at Bodymoor Heath!

Oh heck! I'm logging off VT forever if that happens!!

You won't have to log off of VT forever because you won't be able to ever log on again! Non-stop whinging if it happens. Servers imploding, armageddon!

QuigTheDude Chris McQuiggin

Breaking news from same source: not mutual consent, just told Kenwright he wants to talk to Villa, Kenwright refused. So now who knows

1 minute ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »

Breaking news: David Moyes leaves Everton by mutual consent. #avfc #efc #moyes #moyestovilla

6 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Breaking news from same source: not mutual consent, just told Kenwright he wants to talk to Villa, Kenwright refused. So now who knows

Breaking news: David Moyes leaves Everton by mutual consent. #avfc #efc #moyes #moyestovilla

The guys a joke. First he resigns, then he doesn't. all bollox. Night folks

Yet another person spewing bs, its going to be a long summer of twitter rumours and loads of itk people. F this im off to bed.

twitter needs to be napalmed - source of conjecture and complete and utter bollocks

This has been a horrendous day and i fear will be a horrendous week

100% agree. Total bollocks. Look at this:

Mutual consent? Moyes walked after being refused, but it's mutual consent? Quig the Dude? Oh please. :shock: And this happens at 12.45am on a Monday morning?

I **** hate Twitter. A bunch of grown up men using "txt lingo", acting like small children serving gossip without any validity.

And there is no jurisdiction or organ watching over each person is there? So every journo for every shitty newspaper in this country can serve us puke without any legal consequences, even though he is clearly acting on behalf of his newspaper.

what makes me laugh is every so often in the reams and reams of tweets about Moyes you get a bright spark coming up with

"DaveyBall

Apparently Moyes has left Everton, you heard it here first" - 3 minutes ago

Really? Silly me... I thought I'd heard that one about 6 hours ago!

The Big Girls Blouses have denied any approach from us to them - Randy ALWAYS approaches a club first before he does business or talks to someone, so I'd be safe to say that the McLeish hype is a load of bollocks, and why would he tap up McLeish of all people?

Sit back and enjoy the comedia (play on word) that will be seen tomorrow from our pathetic mainstream media.