• Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do I want? Martin O'Neill.

I know some fans will be against it, but something pretty major obviously happened between him and Lerner which led to him walking out.

I think if he came back and had a good start to the season, all the fans would soon forgive him.

However, I don't think we will get him, I can't see it being McClaren or Benitez either.

I think Ancelotti is worth a bet, could have easily been misquoted the other day when he said he was taking time out of football.

If I had to put all my money on someone, I think it would be Ancelotti at the moment.

We will just be going over the old mistakes of the past imo.

Im not entirely ruling this out, because we knew Houllier would not be around at the time of MoNs hearing a couple of weeks ago.

Eveyone saying things were friendly. Thing is, what else was said?

why? what happened there? and show me some hard facts and quotes and none of this hearsay shit about what people think happened.

MON left the club knowing full well it would **** up the season ahead.

They are the facts, the bloke is a tosser... the only thing MON cares about is MON.

As for the new manager..... Hoping on Moyes, cant see it happening at all though.

very much agree, i cant see past him knowing exactly what he was doing, he timed it to perfection

some of the rumours only make things worse IMO, the mcgeady one for example

theres no **** way randy could bow down and have him back and expect him to be anything other than an arrogant clearing in the woods, when he asks for £15m to buy doyle and £80k a week wages what can randy say? it'll be utter shite

anyone who thinks MON will come back and everything will be like 2/3 years ago, a team on the up, europe, cup finals, only a small pocket of fans moaning about our style lack of subs etc while the vocal majority couldnt be happier, you're living in dreamland

Owen Coyle would be about as inspiring as McClaren, but without even his success

The only way i'd have him is if he could bring Cahill back with him

Otherwise a big NO THANKS

Who do I want? Martin O'Neill.

I know some fans will be against it, but something pretty major obviously happened between him and Lerner which led to him walking out.

I think if he came back and had a good start to the season, all the fans would soon forgive him.

However, I don't think we will get him, I can't see it being McClaren or Benitez either.

I think Ancelotti is worth a bet, could have easily been misquoted the other day when he said he was taking time out of football.

If I had to put all my money on someone, I think it would be Ancelotti at the moment.

Nope would never forgive MON for walking out 5 days before the season. He thinks he is bigger that the club.

Don't be silly mate, you know you would forgive him. What if he got us Champions League and won a trophy? lol.

He is without a doubt the best manager who is available at the moment in my eyes.

I want the best for my club.

So I want Martin O'Neill.

Its coyle. Head of PE at school has a brother in law who is a villa physio. He just found me at break and said its coyle. Him and his brother in law have both put hundreds on it!

I hope you're right. Coyle would be an excellent addition.

Coyle would deffo be a shock, but if it is true wouldn't we have approached Bolton officially... If this was the case then someone at Bolton would have informed the media by now.

en Coyle would be about as inspiring as McClaren, but without even his success

The only way i'd have him is if he could bring Cahill back with him

Otherwise a big NO THANKS

Who do you want Ulver? And if you say Ancelotti i think ill scream.

i'd love moyes too. but on MON, nobody knows the facts and for me if the board **** up with this appointment then it is plain and simple to all that they dont know **** all about running a club. ask any browns fan what they think of them.

Because running a football club at the highest level with a huge fan base with high expectations, is a really easy thing to do, right?

Who's to say decent manager even want to come to Villa?

People waiting to have a dig at the board are pathetic.

you're entitled to your opinion. but any football decisions they've made alone, they've **** up. ireland for milner. MON didnt want it. houllier? commitments to fff that had to be fulfilled. and letting the transfer clock run down in aug before employing a manager? off field, they've been spot on and classy. so no, i'm not directly having a pop at them and personally people who think they can do no wrong are pathetic.

I'd really like Coyle. We'd play some really attractive football. If be brought back Cahill and signed Sturridge... i think it would work really well.

---------- Bent ------------

Downing -------- Sturridge

Would love that.

...Big fat Owens claret and blue army!

Has he put a bit of weight on recently?

Yeah he put on 4 pounds last week! Head of home economics told me.

Cannot get confirmation on this. The Head of Media Studies is "unavailable for comment"

I think after the whole GH thing.... Randy will want a young manager to build something. Coyle would be perfect.

Plays great football, will have time to build, and wouldnt likely to be prised away from a bigger club.