fifa 12

fifa09don

What is wrong with BF3?

It's not going to be half as good as everyone had hoped it would be. lol

have you played the full game or are you just guessing from playing the beta?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im done with this game online, why the **** is the opponent allowed to control the GK whilst the computer defends for him? its hard enough to get past the defence,, but it's impossible to score past the GK

might go back to fifa 11 unless they decide to finally fix this

i'm still finding the power play aspect of the game really frustrating

you are absolutely battering someone and as soon as you score you cant get any where near there players and if you do manage to get the ball you can only manage to pass it straight to the oppositions feet, and if you weather the storm and come through it the game will settle down again up untill the last 10 minutes when it will do the same thing again.

that said I am still enjoying the game

Jeez I decided I'd try to get a 4th division team into the premier league so I chose Macclesfield Town F.C. and wow teams are shit and impossible to play with. I got destroyed by Burnley in the Cup and have yet to score a goal.

IMO they have completly ruined playing any game against the computer, i don't think i've enjoyed a single game yet.

Playing pro clubs online with friends is brilliant though and really now the only thing i plan to do with this game.

Hope fifa 13 is better or i'll be heading back to give pro evo another chance

Online is abit boring as I'm fed up of playing against Real Madrid and Barcelona. I gave Man City a try earlier though and I won 4 games in a row with them so I might keep using them for a few divisions.

How easy are the trophies to unlock! I haven't even been trying to get them and I've done 70% trophies already. Finished the season in manager mode unbeaten in all competitions on world class difficulty. Drew 4 league games and won the rest. I'm stuck though because while I cruised through on world class, legendary takes the piss on Fifa 12. I've won 2 games though but it is solid to get the ball with this tactical defending when it's on legendary!

Online is abit boring as I'm fed up of playing against Real Madrid and Barcelona.

I think it matches up star ratings though this year doesn't it? So the only way you'll come up against them is if you pick a 5 star team. then you can't really complain if you're using one of the better teams on the game yourself.

Online is abit boring as I'm fed up of playing against Real Madrid and Barcelona. I gave Man City a try earlier though and I won 4 games in a row with them so I might keep using them for a few divisions.

How easy are the trophies to unlock! I haven't even been trying to get them and I've done 70% trophies already. Finished the season in manager mode unbeaten in all competitions on world class difficulty. Drew 4 league games and won the rest. I'm stuck though because while I cruised through on world class, legendary takes the piss on Fifa 12. I've won 2 games though but it is solid to get the ball with this tactical defending when it's on legendary!

How the hell did you manage that? It's just simply impossible to stop them from running rings around your defence.

Online is abit boring as I'm fed up of playing against Real Madrid and Barcelona.

I think it matches up star ratings though this year doesn't it? So the only way you'll come up against them is if you pick a 5 star team. then you can't really complain if you're using one of the better teams on the game yourself.

Well if that's true about matching up star ratings how the hell have I played multiple times as Villa vs Real or Barca!?! Do I have to adjust settings to get paired with a same star rated team? I just choose Villa, sort team management then press search.

@ Mantis, it is frustrating but I'm used to it now. I never jockey and I don't dive in. I just try to get my defenders in a decent position and press circle when I want to make the challenge. I do give away a few silly free kicks and pens though and sometimes yes they will walk through and score but my way of playing is obviously working. I've bought some decent players aswell which also helps.

Well if that's true about matching up star ratings how the hell have I played multiple times as Villa vs Real or Barca!?! Do I have to adjust settings to get paired with a same star rated team? I just choose Villa, sort team management then press search.

@ Mantis, it is frustrating but I'm used to it now. I never jockey and I don't dive in. I just try to get my defenders in a decent position and press circle when I want to make the challenge. I do give away a few silly free kicks and pens though and sometimes yes they will walk through and score but my way of playing is obviously working. I've bought some decent players aswell which also helps.

Try playing 'online seasons' rather than single matches.

Â