fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get up to Division2... but it's absolutely solid and dont think i've won a game since going in there.

Back down in Division3 and still losing... grrr....

Frustrating...

Done something similar, was a win off of division 3, winning in the 80th minute then lose connection, EA just kick me off there servers then I lose the next game, and I've struggled to get a point since the division restarted. :?

If anyone wants a laugh online, play as FC Kuban Krasnodar; they're innocuous enough until you start pinging crosses in, specifically crosses aimed towards one Lacina Traoré. That's the 6'8", 192 lbs, 94-strength, 81-heading accuracy Lacina Traoré. Then laugh heartilly as he will literally get his head on every ball, regardless of the defenders he's up against and he will score goals. That'll teach those Barca/Madrid-spamming gobshites. :D

If anyone wants a laugh online, play as FC Kuban Krasnodar; they're innocuous enough until you start pinging crosses in, specifically crosses aimed towards one Lacina Traoré. That's the 6'8", 192 lbs, 94-strength, 81-heading accuracy Lacina Traoré. Then laugh heartilly as he will literally get his head on every ball, regardless of the defenders he's up against and he will score goals. That'll teach those Barca/Madrid-spamming gobshites. :D
:lol:

I like things like that, I'm Leeds quite alot online and it makes me happy to watch one of there speed whoring counter attacks break down because Leeds have an 18 year old LB who can do literally nothing but run, his speed's 89 I think, which at at a 3* level makes him Aaron Lennon :lol:

Think I have tackling down now - at least against human opponents. I use contain and bring in the second man a lot, which seems to do the job. From losing every single game, I've now lost about 1 of my last 6 and got promoted to the next division up on head-to-head seasons.

Bayern also seem to be my team now - they have just the right balance of attack, defence and flair. Neuer is an absolute rock as well.

Do you always play as Villa, PieFacE?

Yeah i do. And i seem to always be playing Santos. Neymar is a little **** :lol:

Back down to Division4, major losing streak, cant defend anymore... cant get a win, dunno what to do :(

Thinking about giving up on this game now. Just cant defend at all and constantly losing is no fun. **** knows how i made it ot Div2.

Cant get the hang of it, people just seem to walk through my defense and i cant seem to apply pressure to anyone without leaving massive gaps.

Really lost all hope for this now.

Spent too much time trying to get used to the shitty "tactical" defending, and now I can't switch back to legacy. (which I used to be pretty good at)

So now I'm doomed to get thumped in each and every last game I play. (just lost 3-1 to valenciennes playing as Real...)

Really annoyed me tonight this has! Firstly I have been playing it since Thursday and I am unbeaten both online and against CPU. I was playing online tonight and I was winning 5-0, it was in the 82nd minute and I had won a corner. The loading circle appeared and the game stopped for a short while. I was thinking that my opponent had quit. The game then ended and when it loaded and went back to the online season screen it had gone down as a defeat for me!!! I felt like ejecting my game and snapping it! I've never had any problems with my connection before!

It pisses me off slightly that it goes down as a draw when you win on pens. (online H2H xp pts.)

Had an absolutely epic game last night with a Chilean guy, I was Villa and he was PSG. 6-5 to him but it was great counter attacking stuff.

Got so angry yesterday. Started a career with AS Monaco in Ligue 2, as they get a fair chunk of cash but the team is in disarray after relegation and I fancied a rebuilding job. So, I planned to build the team around Chris Malonga whose the only half-decent player they've got left. I make him captain and put him on all dead-ball duties (he's the only **** whose any good at them anyway), then spend all my money trying to beef up the team a bit.

3 days before the **** window closes, a mere 3 **** days I get a message from Malonga saying (in spite of his near-maxed out morale) he doesn't want to play for the team anymore! Quite frankly, I'm not **** having that. The board sends me a message that "in light of the bombshell Malonga has dropped, we have to sell him". Do we? I see 3 years left on his contract, so Billy Big-Boots can **** lump it. I start getting offers and knocking 'em back (despite a generous £6m offer from 1.FC Kaiserslautern) as a matter of principle. Then, on the last **** day of the window I get a message from the board saying they've sold him to QPR at his market value; a mere £2.4m! **** YOU BOARD! :x

I couldn't afford a replacement anywhere near as good (let alone in the short time I had left), so I had to **** make do. I still managed to get Monaco promoted, then with what little cash I had in the bank I released as many of Monaco's best players as I could and used all the excess wage budget to renew the contracts of the shite players that were left, giving them all massive pay-rises with 20% bonuses on 5 year contracts. I then took a job with Lorient at the end of the season, and snapped up all of Monaco's released players on frees. THAT WILL **** LEARN YOU, YOU BASTARD BOARD! :rant:

You know, this morning, I woke up hating Martin O'Neill just a little bit less. :oops:

I am so getting this. If the demo has this new "awkward" defending I will be okay.

had a good old bash on FIFA10 on professional, and was spanking Arsenal with villa in the cup. 6-2.

so whilst I find it difficult to score on the new game I am not conceeding too much in the demo.

trading in Gears of war 3 this week and will get FIFA10. then will get skyrim.

Do you always play as Villa, PieFacE?

Yeah i do. And i seem to always be playing Santos. Neymar is a little **** :lol:

Back down to Division4, major losing streak, cant defend anymore... cant get a win, dunno what to do :(

Thinking about giving up on this game now. Just cant defend at all and constantly losing is no fun. **** knows how i made it ot Div2.

Cant get the hang of it, people just seem to walk through my defense and i cant seem to apply pressure to anyone without leaving massive gaps.

Gutted dude! Don't give it up, if anything try out different teams. I think I've played about 23 games all with Villa now but getting bored so going to try mixing it up a bit. Somebody mentioned Schalke 04 and Bayern so willing to give them a try.

Got so angry yesterday. Started a career with AS Monaco in Ligue 2, as they get a fair chunk of cash but the team is in disarray after relegation and I fancied a rebuilding job. So, I planned to build the team around Chris Malonga whose the only half-decent player they've got left. I make him captain and put him on all dead-ball duties (he's the only **** whose any good at them anyway), then spend all my money trying to beef up the team a bit.

3 days before the **** window closes, a mere 3 **** days I get a message from Malonga saying (in spite of his near-maxed out morale) he doesn't want to play for the team anymore! Quite frankly, I'm not **** having that. The board sends me a message that "in light of the bombshell Malonga has dropped, we have to sell him". Do we? I see 3 years left on his contract, so Billy Big-Boots can **** lump it. I start getting offers and knocking 'em back (despite a generous £6m offer from 1.FC Kaiserslautern) as a matter of principle. Then, on the last **** day of the window I get a message from the board saying they've sold him to QPR at his market value; a mere £2.4m! **** YOU BOARD! :x

I couldn't afford a replacement anywhere near as good (let alone in the short time I had left), so I had to **** make do. I still managed to get Monaco promoted, then with what little cash I had in the bank I released as many of Monaco's best players as I could and used all the excess wage budget to renew the contracts of the shite players that were left, giving them all massive pay-rises with 20% bonuses on 5 year contracts. I then took a job with Lorient at the end of the season, and snapped up all of Monaco's released players on frees. THAT WILL **** LEARN YOU, YOU BASTARD BOARD! :rant:

You know, this morning, I woke up hating Martin O'Neill just a little bit less. :oops:

I do take back what I said about the career mode being essentially Fifa 11, I'd played about 4 games, not got out of the transfer window and the menus looked basically the same. I like it so far, it's kept my interest which is huge, I found the Fifa 11 career stuff tedious and dull. Enjoyed what I've played so far.

Do young players improve quicker than normal ones? I mean, ones that arent in your youth team but are around 18, 19, 20? Played about 15 games so far and my young players haven't really changed, whilst ones in there mid 20's have.

Depends on the player, but generally you should see some improvement around 19-20 years. Obviously, they'll develop quicker if they're in the starting line-up, but they do still grow on both the bench and in the reserves (though it's advisable to loan out rather then keeping a youngster stuck in the reserves).

It is such an improvement on 11, it somewhat beggars belief. I keep expecting to find some total enthusiasm-killer or game-crippling bug but I've only encountered one or two very minor cosmetic things that don't really impact at all and I am continual impressed at the amount of depth compared to previous iterations.

Also, though I was proper **** off at Malonga-gate, deep-down I was nowt but impressed that they'd even put the "Ra ra ra, I'm too big for your club" feature in.

The amount of times that I hit the post when playing online is unbelievable. I kid you not, I hit the post 8 times in one game and ended up losing 3-2. Then I hit the post 6 times but managed to win 2-1. It's as if there is an online conspiracy against me because this never happens to me when I'm playing career mode etc.

The daily xp limit is shit aswell. I was playing last night and I had already hit my xp limit for today by 1.30 am!

Â