Italian Football

Troglodyte

I'll take anything to avoid relegation at this juncture. It's as if Fiorentina and Villa got together at the start of the season and agreed on a joint-strategy of trying to give me a **** heart attack. :bang:

**** have it. Swallow it all down. Om nom nom nom.

177703hp2.jpg

Really high squad numbers are completely shit, arent they? I'm sure players are deluded enough to see it as some kind of branding exercise.

I'll take anything to avoid relegation at this juncture. It's as if Fiorentina and Villa got together at the start of the season and agreed on a joint-strategy of trying to give me a **** heart attack. :bang:

Munchensprunchenberg are doing OK though . :winkold:

Ah Del Piero scoring a free kick.

Always reminds me of a couple of years back when he scored one in the champions league (I think) and Richard Keys said "he's been watching Christiano Ronaldo"

**** you Richard Keys!

In a world where legend gets used all the time, Del Piero is a genuine legend. 38 this year and he still has the quality to change a game. Juventus should get a statue of him made outside of their new stadium.

Ah Del Piero scoring a free kick.

Always reminds me of a couple of years back when he scored one in the champions league (I think) and Richard Keys said "he's been watching Christiano Ronaldo"

**** you Richard Keys!

I'm glad someone else remembers! Del's been doing shit like that since CR7 was shitting his nappy in playgroup..

Unknowledgable prick.

**** you Richard Keys!

i remember this was an embarrassment. Especially when they used to call him a free kick expert after going about 75 without scoring 1

Â