Italian Football

Troglodyte

never got the Bojan hype at all, he is too weak physically and mentally to be a footballer. Am pretty sure was a game he was crying for barcelona last season after being replaced

I know.. But they are at home.. The pitch is **** awful and Barca won't be able to play their normal game totally..

I think 1-2 Barca..

Don't get me wrong, I love MIlan so I'd love them to get a result. Not expecting it though, don't think they'll have enough defensively, even though I really rate Mexes as well as Silva.

I hope to God they don't play that left back who played against Arsenal (his name escapes me)

Messi would have him on toast.

Ah yes, Mesbah. He was terrible.

But yeah I agree with you kurt. Too many injuries I think. If they can keep the score down to a single goal then they have a chance if they can get some players back for next week. But I doubt they'll get many back.

Thiago Silva's definitely out for both.

The projected lineup: Abbiati; Bonera, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Ambrosini, Nocerino, Seedorf; Boateng; Robinho, Ibrahimovic.

Completely forgot Abate and MVB are out as well. Bonera at right back is going to be hilarious and I'm not sure Seedorf's a very good idea for this one. He does step it up for the big games, but it's pointless having someone who is only good on the ball when he's never going to have it.

this game reminds me of 94 final when the Dream Team were expected to crush Capello's Milan but Milan turned it around and gave most embarrassing hiding in Champions LEague final history.

Not saying will be same tonight but wouldnt right off MIlan yet

Milan aren't out of it yet. Barcelona are obvious favourites but Arsenal nearly knocked them out last season. If Bentner had scored that late chance at the Nou Camp Arsenal would've went through.

Â