Italian Football

Troglodyte

If Ambro plays like he did in the 1st leg, MvB won't be missed, but I'm not sure he can put up that kind of performance again.

Not fussed about Pato being in the squad, he's been toss in every game but about 1 this season.

Was gonna say, if Ambrosini can put another performance like that in then missing MVB might be a blessing in disguise.

Ambrosini also offers more going forward than Van Bommel, so if it gets to a stage where Milan need to score (which you imagine it very well could) then he may well be the better choice.

Been thinking, is it better to score early or later in these types of games.. I can't make my mind up.

If you score early, you can threaten with the counter, but if you risk scoring late, it's harder for the home team to grab a goal in less time, but you can't see Barca NOT scoring at some point..

I think his defending has been shocking this season. Awful positioning and that mistake against Inter.. :shock:
He's made a few, pretty uncharacteristic of him but when he hasn't made a mistake he's been good. He was the only player along with Mexes to come away from The Emirates with his pride.

Â