Italian Football

Troglodyte

It's been all downhill since Prandelli went.

the Bayern Champions League game was beginning of the end. am sure they lost controversially

Klose scored and was about 3 yards offside, nobody interfering with the linesmans sight, nothing.

Klose? Who was he scoring for Lazio or Bayern, bit confused.

Dont think has been a better international striker in last 20 years than Klose, his record stands up for itself

Just a 'bully' really. I'd imagine the vast majority of his goals have been against very bad teams.

could say about many international strikers. Podolski must have a 3rd of his international goals vs San Marino

Ronaldo, Batistuta and Villa have been better at international level over the last 20 years and so has Henry, but after them, yeah Klose.

To be fair, of his world cup goals, 7 of them have come against Argentina, England, Ireland, Cameroun, and Portugal. Not bad teams

Ronaldo, Batistuta and Villa have been better at international level over the last 20 years and so has Henry, but after them, yeah Klose.

Over World Cups only Ronaldo has scored more goals than Klose, and he has more international goals than other 3 in arguably a lesser side has germany overachieved between 02-08 with players they had

Big result for Milan yesterday (2-1 win over Roma, who are a good side), Zlatan with another 2 goals..

Big day for Juve and Inter, who play later today, Inter could do Milan a favour, but I fancy a Juve win..

Enrique has taken a little time to settle, but he's doing alright.

Bojan - scored 4 in 20-odd games, not doing as well as he'd like i'm sure.. At the end of the season Barca have to give Roma 13mill Euros to buy him back, or Roma have to give Barca 20 odd million euros.. I'm not sure what will happen as I don't think either club really need/want him.. A shame, looked a real good prospect last year..

Not sure about Pjanic, sorry.

They play like a La Liga team to me, don't think they'll be successful in Serie A unless he changes things. Pjanic has looked good, but Bojan has made no impact on the team at all. Borini has looked very impressive this season, not sure if Chelsea still own him?

Was an awesome player. Didnt quite do it on the international stage, and is probably still haunted by that euro 2000 final against France, but I am sure a world cup winners medal against the same opposition in 2006 makes up for it.

Was an awesome player. Didnt quite do it on the international stage, and is probably still haunted by that euro 2000 final against France, but I am sure a world cup winners medal against the same opposition in 2006 makes up for it.

Injuries in the late 90's ruined his speed. He was never the same player, but had to adapt to a new way to play. He has managed it well in my opinion.

Â