Italian Football

Troglodyte

Boateng the most improved player in world football. He has gone from average to world class in 1 year.

I remember when Sky said we had signed him. I was gutted.

Look me up in the dictionary....I am the picture next to the word "fickle"! :lol:

Watched him in the world cup and he was shite

in fairness whole team was. Domenech makes McLeish look like Mourinho

Domenech did bring France to the WC final in 2006 though

to some extent i do think Boateng has slowly replaced Kaka, when they need something he's usually the one to provide it, That game against Lecce this season was incredible.

He lacks that ability to make a final pass though which Kaka' had. Think when Cassano is back it won't be as important though, Boateng behind Cassano and Ibra will be superb, they'd compliment each other well.

Watched him in the world cup and he was shite.

So were Rooney, Ribery, Cannavaro, Ronaldo, Gerrard and Evra.

Doesn't mean they are all completely hopeless. Gourcuff's not been right for a while, but he's still got tremendous ability.

I don't doubt he'll be back. I do have my doubts about whether he can continue in the medium term though. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back and realised he can't do it any more.

back in training soon apparently! :)

they thought he'd miss the rest of the season, but Milanlab won't let him play until he's ready.

Milanlab are a joke, there is seriously something wrong with them. The injuries to our players over the last few years - Pato inparticular - are ridiculous. I read that Pato has missed 50 games and had 13 injuries since 2010. What the ****.

There is a lot of sympathy for pato and his injuries.. Inzaghi has been let down by milanlab as well. But you've got to remember that they have kept a lot of players fit over the years, especially the older players. I think the main problem with both the Milan clubs is that because they rent the stadium, none of them will pay for a decent pitch.. could be the reason for patos thigh/hamstring injuries.

is anybody else watching palermo vs milan. Ibrahimovic is putting in one of the best centre forward displays i have ever seen what a hat trick in under 35 mins!!!!!!!!

considering how well ranieri started, its just as amazing how poorly he's doing after being in the job 3 months..

Milan are really in driving seat now for the title I think. They have big players coming back, like Ibra.

I dont think KPB should play against arsenal, he should be used in the league at the moment.

AVB will be booking a flight to Milan soon I guess.

Aren't Inter just italy's version of Chelsea though?

Ageing group of once good players, all fading out at a similar time and not following management instructions?

It's why Gasperini struggled so much, trying to implement a system that the players didn't want to play.

Â