Italian Football

Troglodyte

• 2 weeks later...

The problem with milan is that they lost Pirlo TO Juve in the summer.. He was the midfield man at Milan.. and they haven't replaced him (Nocerino has played well, but he's not a world class player like Pirlo was). Seedorf is playing very hot and cold this year, a bit unrealiable for my liking now, which is a shame because I love legends!

So yea, Milan are missing that talismatic midfielder who can create something from nothing, score a few goals from midfield and what not. Something to address in the summer definitely.

Could this be the season which breaks Ibra's league winning streak?

I hope not! :(

The problem with milan is that they lost Pirlo TO Juve in the summer.. He was the midfield man at Milan.. and they haven't replaced him (Nocerino has played well, but he's not a world class player like Pirlo was). Seedorf is playing very hot and cold this year, a bit unrealiable for my liking now, which is a shame because I love legends!

So yea, Milan are missing that talismatic midfielder who can create something from nothing, score a few goals from midfield and what not. Something to address in the summer definitely.

Could this be the season which breaks Ibra's league winning streak?

I hope not! :(

But Pirlo was shite for Milan last year, and for a few years previous. He needs a certain team around him which Juve have, Milan haven't for a long time. A lot of teams realised you need to press Pirlo and when you do, he becomes a problem for that team because he can't cope and gives the ball away.

I don't think he's that important for Juve, it's more down to Marchisio, vidal, Matri.

Â