Italian Football

Troglodyte

Milan beat Genoa 2-0 last night to go top (Goals from Ibra [pen] and Nocerino). Was a strange event early in the game as the matc had to be stopped for a little while. Tear gas that the police had used outside the stadium got caught into the wind and ended up on the pitch!

Inter vs Udinese was brilliant ending last night. Udinese missed a penalty in last minute and Inter went up other end and Pazzini ballooned a penalty over but bizarrely Ferronetti who got sent off for Inter penalty didnt get a red card until after the penalty. Was just bizarre

Inter vs Udinese was brilliant ending last night. Udinese missed a penalty in last minute and Inter went up other end and Pazzini ballooned a penalty over but bizarrely Ferronetti who got sent off for Inter penalty didnt get a red card until after the penalty. Was just bizarre

Dont usually watch italian football but this was on fox soccer last night. Great ending to the game!

Yeah Ferronetti got sent off for dissent because he kept complaining about the penalty even after it had been missed.

He had nothing to complain about either. he absolutely cleaned the bloke out in the box. Ludicrous challenge.

Tevez deal could cost Milan e35m overall. Seems stupid to me and completely unnecessary. They need a playmaker, not another forward. Zlatan is untouchable, so that means they would have Pato, Robinho, Cassano and Tevez all fighting over 1 spot, if he joins. Yeah, that's not going to end well.

Tevez deal could cost Milan e35m overall. Seems stupid to me and completely unnecessary. They need a playmaker, not another forward. Zlatan is untouchable, so that means they would have Pato, Robinho, Cassano and Tevez all fighting over 1 spot, if he joins. Yeah, that's not going to end well.

Talk of Pato being sold and Cassano is not well. so while they may not need him he would improve them.

Guys, does anyone know if there's a "match of the day" style weekly highglights programme for Italian football (on English TV obvs)

I've been watching plenty of Serie A games this season (hugely entertaining) but would like to keep up with the whole league rather than just one or two games a week.

I've been keeping a lookout on ESPN but haven't seen one.

Haven't seen one since Channel 5 pulled their show that had Marcotti and that Italian women who knew nothing about football and whose job seemed to be to stand there and smile during lingering shots of her boobs and legs.

**** great show, that.

Â