Italian Football

Troglodyte

• 3 weeks later...

Gilardino to Genoa for €8m. For that money given his age, decline in form since Prandelli left and the fact that's he only netted twice all season I suppose it's a good deal. Can't help but feel a bit gutted though, we'll be **** if Jovetić picks up another long-term injury. Rossi's got a hell of a rebuild to do when Montolivo follows Gila out the door.

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another betting scandal in Italy?

This video at least shows a very odd reaction from Napoli keeper Morgan De Sanctis when his teammate Edinson Cavani scores to make it 4-1 for Napoli. I don't know the whole story behind it but their teammate Lucarelli can be heard saying "there are still 7-8 minutes left". It's all very odd.

Apparently Pato's got Berlusconi's daughter pregnant. :shock:

does that secure his milan future?

saw a piece in one of the red tops at the weekend that milan wanted to cash in on him and buy some prem striker (other than tevez) no doubt utter bollocks for a change

Yet another betting scandal in Italy?

This video at least shows a very odd reaction from Napoli keeper Morgan De Sanctis when his teammate Edinson Cavani scores to make it 4-1 for Napoli. I don't know the whole story behind it but their teammate Lucarelli can be heard saying "there are still 7-8 minutes left". It's all very odd.

Very dodgy that.

Apparently Pato's got Berlusconi's daughter pregnant. :shock:

does that secure his milan future?

saw a piece in one of the red tops at the weekend that milan wanted to cash in on him and buy some prem striker (other than tevez) no doubt utter bollocks for a change

Milan should cash in on him because he has been worse than Heskey this season, but they won't. Don't think they'll sell unless they get a crazy offer like they did with Kaka'.

That video is very odd indeed. There's a video up on YouTube where it seems like De Sanctis is shown the video on Sky Italia and hes laughing about it and gives an explanation. I don't understand Italian so not sure what he says though.

Milan should cash in on him because he has been worse than Heskey this season, but they won't

scored a wondergoal at Camp Nou good enough for me ;).

is he a party boy? i remember when he joined Milan i heard stories he was similar to Kaka though i think Kaka is onyl Brazilian who doesnt party :P

He was nearly (I cant remember if he even went) left out of the world cup squad by Dunga because he partied with Ronaldinho :lol:

Big party boy, well he was, maybe (hopefully) he has changed.

I'm shitting myself for the derby, not looking forward to it at all :(

Â