Italian Football

Troglodyte

Nocerino has to be bargin of the season, 500k

One of the best value for money signings of all time.

People are kidding themselves if they think he's going good enough to hold down a place in the first team though. Reminds me of Sidwell except he scores more. Lots of effort, gets into good positions. Don't notice him otherwise. Bargain though.

I think he was bought as a back up.

When everyone is fit you'd probably have Gattuso, Van bommel, Aquilani and Boateng.

Then you've got Seedorf, Ambrosini, Nocerino, El Shaarwry, Merkel when he's back and Emmanuelson.

Lots of competition.

The only player you mentioned that should be ahead of Nocerino is Aquilani and he's injured half the time and plays on the opposite side anyway. Gattuso's been finished for a while, shouldn't even be in Serie A.

:o ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! !! !! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! !! ! !! !" ! ! !! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! !! ! ! ! !!! ! !! ! ! ! ! !!

Flamini, Muntari then?

He's a good buy, but he's a serie a player, not a champs league player, as seen in Arsenal game.

The only player you mentioned that should be ahead of Nocerino is Aquilani and he's injured half the time and plays on the opposite side anyway. Gattuso's been finished for a while, shouldn't even be in Serie A.

I think ambrosini, van bommel, and seedorf are also finished now

Van Bommell????!!! He's still a really good player, as is Seedorf. Ambro - is getting to the point where he is done, but he's still a good Serie A player.

Seedorf and Van Bommell are still first teamers in important games.

:

Flamini, Muntari then?

He's a good buy, but he's a serie a player, not a champs league player, as seen in Arsenal game.

Flamini had a good last year for Arsenal but has been found out at Milan I think.

As for Arsenal, that's one game in which everyone else was shit as well. He was superb at the Nou Camp.

Oh and what the hell were Fiorentina playing at? Talk about bending over.
Disappointing with Fiorentina, they qualifed for the CL a few years ago, had lots of young talented players who have either been sold or just not lived up to the hype. They'll probably lose Vargas and Jovetic in the next year with Montolivo gone too.

:o ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! !! !! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! !! ! !! !" ! ! !! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! !! ! ! ! !!! ! !! ! ! ! ! !!

Flamini, Muntari then?

It's probably going to be Montolivo in place of Nocerino after next season, not that I think he's that great either, but he's better than Nocerino who is IMO, a poor mans Gattuso.

i dont know much of the Italian national team anymore. I remember the days you would just know their whole national team from goalkeeper all the way through to the strike force because they had world famous names. Do they have a chance of glory in the summer?

It's been all downhill since Prandelli went.

the Bayern Champions League game was beginning of the end. am sure they lost controversially

Klose scored and was about 3 yards offside, nobody interfering with the linesmans sight, nothing.

Â