Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

If when I'm dead (hopefully in many years) I wonder if the fanboys will still be keeping Gresford's thread at the top of the Other Football Forum

:crylaugh:

Probably the wierdest thread on any football forum I've been involved with.

16 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

If when I'm dead (hopefully in many years) I wonder if the fanboys will still be keeping Gresford's thread at the top of the Other Football Forum

:crylaugh:

Probably the wierdest thread on any football forum I've been involved with.

If it is then we’ll know because you’ll be keeping us updated on whether it’s being posted in until that day comes 😏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If it is then we’ll know because you’ll be keeping us updated on whether it’s being posted in until that day comes 😏

Some of you don't need updating :crylaugh:

On 24/02/2024 at 12:24, sidcow said:

When does a fake video become a deep fake video? 

Probably at the same time when a 'chocolate cake' becomes a 'double chocolate cake'.

It's either a chocolate cake or it isn't, unless there are 2 different types of chocolate.

When I make chicken soup it's not a 'double chicken soup' just because I used chicken stock and have chicken pieces floating in it. But that's for the 'things that piss you off' topic. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

How long should I keep the cardboard boxes my electrical purchases arrived in?

Depends if it's A Really Nice Box or not. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

In our house at least 10 years after the electrical item has gone to the tip because "you never know" or "it's a good box" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Til the guarantee runs out

1 hour ago, MakemineVanilla said:

As long as you want. There can be no expectation that you keep a box to send an item back anywhere

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

In our house at least 10 years after the electrical item has gone to the tip because "you never know" or "it's a good box" 

I've still got the box my Gateway 2000 PC came in (1997) - it really is a beauty!

• Like 1

My days of keeping a really nice box have gone as I enjoy a tip run and a really nice box is an excuse for a tip run. 

Keep the monthly tip booking talk till next week, we have just had it. 

Anyway, I do this and when the telly packed in I said HA! to MrsVM and all the naysayers. even have the polystyrene inserts and everything so found a guy who would pick it up to fix it and packed it all up neat. When he arrived it wouldn't go in the back of his car in the box and he had all duvets and such to keep it all safe so I had to unbox it again and send it off all naked like. Well worth the effort :D

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

My days of keeping a really nice box have gone as I enjoy a tip run and a really nice box is an excuse for a tip run. 

Keep the monthly tip booking talk till next week, we have just had it. 

I've been doing an audit of possessions in recent weeks but despite counting stuff I've not thrown much out.

I recently revealed the number of books I possess to someone who turned out to be a minimalist, and they gave me a very funny look.

I had actually understated the actual amount.

I guess the world is divided between anal retentives and anal expulsives. 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

Dosn't everyone have a whole shed just to store their empty electrical item boxes in?

Well, I bet someone does @sidcow

Â