Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

As someone who loves nirvana, I'll admit that there and cobains legacy is made stronger by cobains murder (it wasn't suicide)

can't get into Dylan though, a bit before my time I think

Why did men in the coldest part of the uk chose to wear skirts?

It wasn't the cold it was the wet. Roaming in the gloaming, well farming beasts meant covering miles in the long wet grass. Rather than walking around with wet trouser legs, it was easier and warmer to wear a kilt

It wasn't the cold it was the wet. Roaming in the gloaming, well farming beasts meant covering miles in the long wet grass. Rather than walking around with wet trouser legs, it was easier and warmer to wear a kilt

Why not just wear shorts?

Why not just wear shorts?

Adidas weren't around in the 16th century.

• Like 3

Yeah. If I were walking through cold, long and wet grass, I know I would rather be wearing trousers than anything else.

Ah but think about it. The bottom of your trouser legs would be saturated in no time and your legs would be far more uncomfortable.

I've never worn a kilt but then I've never traipsed through the highlands. I've walked plenty of fields and had soaking wet trousers afterwards though. Not pleasant.

• Like 1

Yeah. If I were walking through cold, long and wet grass, I know I would rather be wearing trousers than anything else.

Ah but think about it. The bottom of your trouser legs would be saturated in no time and your legs would be far more uncomfortable.

I've never worn a kilt but then I've never traipsed through the highlands. I've walked plenty of fields and had soaking wet trousers afterwards though. Not pleasant.

Incontinence still troubling you Bri?

Why didn't they just roll the trouser leg up?

They are not Masons?

• Like 2

Â