Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Sloth v Turtle. Who'd win?

Depends on the arena and the turtle.

One's arboreal and the other's aquatic.

Sloths have f*** off claws, but...

snapping-turtle-o.gif

Edited by Xann

I often wonder what some of my fave dead musicians would be like if they were still alive and if they were still making music; what it would sound like, still popular..etc..

Cobain, Hendrix and Lennon mostly!

Lennon would have disappeared up his own arse as an art installation, Hendrix would be on his 9th supergroup, Cobain would still be shite.

• Like 1

I often wonder what some of my fave dead musicians would be like if they were still alive and if they were still making music; what it would sound like, still popular..etc..

Lennon would have disappeared up his own arse as an art installation, Hendrix would be on his 9th supergroup, Cobain would still be shite.

Truth hurts.

Cobain was rumoured to be leaving Nirvana to join a group with Michael stipe wasn't he ... Would have been interesting to say the least

Lennon would probably have woken up from his slumber of Double Fantasy with some kick ass music and influenced another couple of generations

Hendrix would still have died a week later

Too much lucozade causes AIDS? :detect:

It was a joke. Take it easy.

It was good aids rhymes with......?

Take it easy? :D

I was going along with it in an (obviously) light hearted way.

I've always thought 7 Up was very likely to cause aids

Â