Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Why do people who are thick as pigshit go on programmes like Eggheads thinking they stand a chance?

Is CJ still on there? Cannot stand him at all.

You mean cj my name is actually Connor joseph, who has added the name de mooi at the end because it translates as the beautiful.

complete rocket polisher.

Why do people who are thick as pigshit go on programmes like Eggheads thinking they stand a chance?

Is CJ still on there? Cannot stand him at all.

You mean cj my name is actually Connor joseph, who has added the name de mooi at the end because it translates as the beautiful.

complete rocket polisher.

That's the one!

98.jpg

You'd never get bored of punching it would you?

• Like 1

CJ's gone (but makes the occasional guest appearance). 

He's been replaced by the almost as annoying "Tremendous Knowledge Dave" Rainford (who far from NOT having tremendous knowledge, is easily the weak link in their team). 

Some of the challengers though are just hopeless. 

Edited by mjmooney

The rare times I watch eggheads, what I really dislike the most is when they get the question, they ponder before saying, well its not B because....., and its not C because, so it must A.

Just answer the question dickhead, no need to tell me why its the answer.

Is that bloke that looks like Andy from little Britain still on there? And the other bloke that looked like a sex case?

None of them have eggs for heads, which is bullshit, if you ask me.

All titles should describe what you get.

I mean, I saw one the other day called 'Pointless Celebrities', so I turned it on and true enough, there were a few pointless celebrities taking part in a game show.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

75% of the Egghead team look like paedophiles

Do you have trouble with maths?  :D

I work in Banking so numbers aren't my strong point!  :P

Don't bad mouth Pointless. Cracking program. Better than the Weakest link. I always got too distracted from homework watching it wanking over Ann.

"Program"?

I always get told off by my friends for using Americanisms. Living out there did that to me and I watch American sports more than English sports. It's slowly being drained from me again :)

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â